What's your go-to outfit?

I’m pretty basic. I wear shorts and t-shirt in the warmer months and jeans and a t-shirt or long sleeve shirt in the cooler months.

1 Like

I wear black from bottom to top…
Johny Cash thing…

2 Likes

blue jeans + shirt when cold and outside, coat optional. T shirt + shorts when hot shirt optional at home.

2 Likes

I can’t stand them, or a jacket with a hood. I just don’t feel comfortable with them.

1 Like

Black tshirt with jeans or joggers

When cold hoodie, black tshirt, jeans…

I wear black tshirts most of the time… if I’m going out I dress up… it depends on where I’m going…

4 Likes

Typically it’s jeans with a plain black t-shirt I sometimes tuck in. If it’s not a black t-shirt it’s a polo or plaid button down I leave untucked.

Lately though I’ve been wearing my Champion athletic shorts and my Halloween (the John Carpenter movie) shirt.

2 Likes

T-shirt with V-neck and Wrangler shorts.

2 Likes

winter time i wear my favourite hoodie from a christian charity.im not christian but support their beautiful work by buying hoodie and on it says words i beleive in.

under a tshirt my favourite t shirts is my ask max pig t shirt.
my other favourite are my buddhist t shirt and my sea sheppherd t shirt.

with that winter time i wear leggings or track pants.
every day winter i wear this with ugg boots.

spring and autumn i wear harem pants and t shirt.

summer time i wear different dresses.
i have comfortable ones i wear daily that can get wrinkly then i have other ones i wear when i go to the pantry or go out.

my favourite dress is my gothis one and my favourite shoes are my gothic ones but ugg boots are most comfortable and warm.

3 Likes

Pajamas as much as possible because I hate right things on my legs.

But as far as public appropriate clothes, my favorite is a pair of black stretchy capris, sports bra, and a muscle T with a flannel over top.

1 Like

In summer I usually wear a tunic with cropped leggings. In spring and autumn I wear hoodies and in winter I wear a thin down jacket with jeans.

2 Likes

I am a tunic and crop pants girl just now due to my weight gain. They hide a multitude of sins. I look a bit strange on days when it is stinking hot, but who cares.

When I am thin I love 70’s clothes - anything Stevie Nicks lol. Oh to be thin again!

3 Likes

Jumper and blouse

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.