What's your favorite pass time?

I need ideas of how to spend my day. lots of energy, meds working well, but I don’t know what to do, please inspire me by sharing what you do. thank.

2 Likes

Simply learn something useful practical. Set goals long term mid term short term. Don’t wate your time doing nothing

2 Likes

Reading
Birdwatching
Browsing bookshops and charity shops, and flea market
Movies - occasionally if I can find a good one
Journalling
Walking on beach

3 Likes

Music, video games, reading, movies/tv shows, cooking, cleaning, walking, etc

5 Likes

Working if you can.

2 Likes

Music production, playing the piano, watching sci fi tv shows/films, and of course video games.

3 Likes

Walking and taking pictures. I also enjoy maintaining my hobbyist online radio station. I did volunteering before COVID.

2 Likes

Work. Put your brain (or brawn) to work and get paid.

1 Like

Meditation, reading, sleeping, surfing internet, playing the piano, conversation, yoga, cuddling with my honey, eating,.

3 Likes

Messing around on Youtube.

1 Like

Taking care of my physical health.
Right now this is my number one priority.

2 Likes

There is is lot of things you can do without spending money. As long you are addiction free.

2 Likes

I like fishing most of all.
Play guitar
Take pictures
Music
Beer
Hookah
Knife Collecting
Thrift store junk
Coin Collecting
Movies n tv
Video games

That ought to keep you busy :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I enjoy collecting movies, collecting cameras, listening to the radio, reading, and being naughty. :wink:

2 Likes

Internet, series, news, ciggs, food, coffee, partying and talking with my family and friends

1 Like

This website. 151515

3 Likes

Reading on the computer. Reading religion, self help, and short stories. Eating. Talking on the phone.

1 Like

Favourite passtime used to be smoking Hookah

But since lockdown in the UK, the Hookah lounges are closed and I’m doing just fine without it, so might give up totally in the near future (for health and saving money)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.