Schizophrenia.com

What's your favorite hot dog?

My favorite is the Coney Dog. They’re a big deal around my area of Michigan, and many restaurants have tried to out do one another on the quest for the best Coney Dog.

3 Likes

I’m vegan so I eat turkey dogs.

1 Like

Turkey is still an animal lol

2 Likes

Can’t vegans eat them still?

Before I was vegan I ate regular hot dogs. I’d toast bread add mayo ketchup then cut the hots and put them on the toasted bread. Very good!

Eat what you want, vegan means no animal food products from what I’ve read
Try tofu dogs or soy dogs?

1 Like

I don’t like soy sauce.

They’re not made from soy sauce lol, I think you are trolling :wink::laughing::joy::earth_americas::poop::money_mouth_face::alien:

1 Like

I liked the sausage dogs with a pancake covering as a corn dog

3 Likes

@leafy think I can make that gluten free??

1 Like

You make me hungry. :drooling_face: :nerd_face:
I make my own hot dogs (let’s say it looks like it.) with fresh baguette and Strasbourg sausage.
I remember when I was in the United States, I ate hot dogs at the stadium.

4 Likes

You should try, that would make an awesome treat

1 Like

@leafy I know right!

1 Like

51Kl18pgOpL.SX425

4 Likes

I like your tagline. My daughter has a coffee mug that says Miss, Mrs., Ms. crossed out, then Doctor. Because she just got a PhD.

3 Likes

I looooove sausage dogs with pancake covering ! So yummy :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Turkey smokies from the local butcher. Lovely when topped with taco beef, queso, guacomole, salsa, diced tomatoes, onions, and crushed Taco Doritos.

5 Likes

Don’t let your dogs overheat, roll down the window if you leave them in the car! :wink:

Nah but in all seriousness, I like chicken sausages.
But I used to work at a convenience store that was locally famous for a hotdog whose name translates to “The dinner sausage”.
It was a thick hotdog in a bun with ketchup and mustard in it, mashed potatoes and chopped onions on top.
Best part? Since I worked there I could have them for free as long as I made sure there were enough for the customers.

2 Likes

Agreed! I think when I start running out of food again I’ll make some that are gluten free!

I felt dumb after posting about Turkey dogs so I had to save face. :joy:

2 Likes

I relish the opportunity to eat a good hot dog!

4 Likes