What's your favorite form of easy eating chicken?

• Tendies
  • Nuggets
  • Wings (Drum and flat)
  • Wings (Drum only)
  • Wings (Flat only)

0 voters

Alright my fellow lounge stalwarts. I need to know. What is your favorite form of finger eating chicken consumption? Are you a sauce boss or a purist? If you’re a sauce boss, what are your favorite sauces?

1 Like

I don’t have a very good relationship with meat

Only eat chicken that’s boneless and skinless

Sometimes I will eat a burger or sausages, but they have to be very well cooked

Also have tuna

My diet is very boring but I eat functionally and always have done so

1 Like

I absolutely love nuggets!

2 Likes

Check nuggets are delicious unquestionably but real men eat chicken wings :rofl:

2 Likes

I like wings (drum and flat). I do not like deep fried chicken, though. I like this brewery restaurant that bakes their wings and bakes their buffalo chips (flat, ribbed potato pieces). My favorite sauce there is jalapeno honey BBQ!

3 Likes

When they’re on sale.

2 Likes

Honey garlic is aammmmazing

2 Likes

I like eating chicken with my bare hands lol Any type!

3 Likes

I prefer boneless skinless baked chicken breast

2 Likes

I like really dry chicken, I boil it then bake it for three hours, no salt or pepper

1 Like

leg wings barbq sauce dipped in blue cheese,
hot, slurpy, messy and delicious!!!

1 Like

I found some fully cooked, glazed chicken legs at this little shop. They’re sold frozen, but they thaw out quickly in the refrigerator. It’s tasty and convenient protein.

1 Like

Baked wings are the truth! I’ve made some ace wings in the air fryer! They get super crispY without the need for batter or deep frying.

1 Like

You’re making me hungry! Blue cheese is one of my favorite dipping condiments.

1 Like

I’ve been craving garlic parmigiana sauce lately. It’s been my go to in my sauce rotation when I need a break from the heat.

1 Like

Fresh and breaded (not KFC type of chicken). Mostly breast. With some alioli as sauce.

1 Like

i prefer frank’s hot sauce mixed with butter and brown sugar in a saucepan to coat my buffalo wings.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.