What's your expertise?

That’s awesome! Do you have any examples of music that you’ve taught pcs to write?

I wouldn’t call this an “expertise”, but basketball is a talent of mine. When I was really young I would regularly make 5+ threes in a game. In high school I made varsity but I had a serious back problem that stopped me from reaching my potential. I was kind of sad about it for a while.

I gained 70 pounds on Zyprexa and I’ve lost 35lbs on the paleo diet. I’m gonna try to get back out onto the court as soon as I lose another 10lbs.

Also I know pretty much everything about the NBA. I grew up going to Warriors games.

I made very close friends on the basketball court and I learned a lot of things that tie into my character today.

The illness has taken away a lot from me. I had dinner last night with extended family and I didn’t have much to tell them about my life. I’m looking forward to rebuilding my life… baby steps… drivers permit, group therapy, etc.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.