What's up guys?

I’m bored so I thought I could talk with some users, like @zeno or @wave what’s up? Please don’t be paranoid about this I don’t have much relation with the rest of the users, I’m shy! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Alan I’m playing some video games and I’ll go to sleep soon, it is 00:00 here…

2 Likes

Hi. I am an intruse

1 Like

Intruder i mean

2 Likes

Hey there, @Alan96, I’m feeling pretty lonely and bored; I’ll chat, if you like. What are you up to at the moment? I’m just listening to some music, my usual since my tv’s got stolen (I’m too broke to replace them).

1 Like

Nice we need intruders. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s good. I don’t do many things, I just go to walk, then run and to the gym. My life is boring

1 Like

Being lonely and bored is all I do, so I understand you.

2 Likes

It’s good that you exercise, though, that’s good for your mental health. Well, good for mood, anyway.

1 Like

@freakonaleash why don’t you have some friends?

1 Like

I do have some friends, but they live a little distance from me, and I don’t want to drive anywhere right now. I do too much driving as it is.

2 Likes

Hey Guys. It’s 7:30pm and not time for bed yet. I went to an AA meeting today, wrote a letter to my brother-in-law, walked to the bank for exercise. It’s the first day of my low cholesterol diet. I stopped taking my statin drug and am taking a new, weaker one. The old statin was causing stiff and sore muscles. I’m bored right now and am reading posts on this forum.

2 Likes

Hi @Alan96.
How is everything!

I just got up from taking a nap.
I’m feeling refreshed.

Hope everything is good with you.

2 Likes

Yeah, everything is ok with me, I’m taking some distance from internet because I want more real experiences. Thanks for ask! You’re cool!

1 Like

Yeah side effects from meds are really bad, hope we all could be ok without meds.

1 Like

That’s awesome @Alan96.
Good for you!
Thanks for the compliment.

2 Likes

I’m going mildly crazy because I have an exam due tomorrow and have had NO TIME to study because I’ve been deathly ill, had a million appointments and work (extra hours!!) to deal with. Dear lord. Next week is going to be rough too as I still have appointments and I’m working extra hours too. RAAAAUGHHH rips out hair

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.