What's the worst thing you've ever done?

Those are the ones that come to haunt us. Sadly I’ve got plenty of those, minus the fishing gear angle.

1 Like

You did the right thing, lying is not intrinsically evil.

2 Likes

Hurt my mom’s feelings. Breaks my heart. Her birthday is today and I spent the day with her.

2 Likes

I feel responsible for my parents’ happiness too.

1 Like

I plead the 5th under pretenses that I may incriminate myself.

3 Likes

We were fishing (again). Me and my friends were fishing in another pond we had discovered. We were getting ready to leave and three other kids were in the middle of the pond on a raft. We started throwing rocks at them and there was nothing they could do, they were helpless. They started crying and begging us to stop. We threw a bunch more rocks and then left them crying.

1 Like

The worst thing I’ve ever done was trusting my parents.

1 Like

I’ve done about every awful thing in the book besides murdering somebody or rape

1 Like

I was a drug dealer and my girlfriend died because of me. Not directly but because I got her into the lifestyle. She was clean for a couple of years. I kicked her out because she started using again and I couldn’t be around it. A couple years later she was found dead in Detroit with a bullet between her eyes.

I quit using because I got severe psychosis. Anytime I used it was instant psychosis for a couple of days. It’s been 20 years and I haven’t dated since. Women flirt with me all the time but I have no desire to date again. I feel a piece of me died with her. We were together since 8th grade.

2 Likes

yea but did it couple times, i realize im a lucky man i didnt get caught, i used steal alot stuff.

Mine are so bad that I cannot say.

1 Like

I feel the same

I did once steal tic tacs from a store I was less than 8 years old.

I’m not prepared to admit the worst.

At least your breath was fresh lol

1 Like

My mum realised I stole them lol. So she got mad and I never got to eat one :sob:

1 Like

The worst thing i ever did was having an affair with a married women who happened to be an ex girlfriend when i was in my teens!

The worst thing I have ever done was steal from my parents.

When I was a drug addict between the ages of 11 to 17 - before I finally got rehab and gave them up, I took things that were not mine and sold them for drug money.

It’s something that bothers me massively.

I felt and do feel so guilty for it - even today.

What I tried to do was give something back to them, so the first bit of money I made back in the day, I spent £600 for them to both go on a weekend trip to Lisbon, Portugal.

Now I just try and help them out as much as I can. They put up with a lot of ■■■■ when I was doing drugs, and the fact they stood by me I think shows their strength of character

I know others who got dis-owned by their parents due to their drug use, and at very young ages

2 Likes

I acutally want to apologize to everybody on the forum, but particularly one individual. I want to give my apologies to the whole forum for being so argumentative and insensitive in the past with my comments.

But there is one incident where I feel great regret over. Basically, someone had posted something about transgenders, and ninjastar asked everyone to not be transphobic, or hateful. I was being very asinine and contentious that morning, so I let everyone know my thoughts on it, irregardless of the warning of suspension. Nevertheless, I said some pretty insensitive stuff about transgenders, with thinking just because I believed I was right, it meant it should have been uttered. I was a very irascible person then, which is something I have sinced fixed. That, however, is no excuse. I want to apologize to @Ninjastar for the unkind words I wrote, without even realizing there might have been some members saddened and felt rejected for the words I said. I’m sorry.

1 Like

The worst thing I’ve done in my life was when I was so angry my Self literally put my light out. It caused a wound that might never heal, a hate that may never die. It was caused by self importance and a division of spirit and soul.

I really appreciate that. For what it’s worth, it is very obvious how much you have learned and grown since that time, and I don’t hold a grudge.

1 Like