What's the takeaway situation where you live?

3 Kebab places (2 also do burgers and pizza)
3 Fish and chip places
2 Chinese food places
2 Indian food places
1 Pizza place

Some of them are in a part of town I don’t know how to get to. 2 Kebab places are online. Another Kebab place operates from a trailer in the car park near me. There’s 1 Chinese place within the area I walk.

The only place that belongs to a national chain is Dominos . That’s not cheap as pizza places go, and the pizzas are nothing special.

1 Like

Just a kebab shop but it’s superb :clap:

edit - I thought he meant places that deliver your food

Yea I’ve access to all those too

1 Like

One great but kind of expensive pizza place.
One diner.
One lounge.
One grocery store with a deli.
One gourmet popcorn place.

2 Likes

Good idea, I really need to find out what is on offer where I live besides pizza and chinese. I wish the diner delivered, I’m right down the street. Money usually isn’t an object for me so I don’t mind paying 15 dollars on an order I just want it delivered since I don’t have a car. I’ll do some googling.

2 Likes

Huge, we just got app delivery services, I can order any food to my door in a 25 mile radius for a price

2 Likes

Yes, those that deliver. I’m not sure of the fish and chip places on my list. They might deliver, but I have no menu and they’re not online. 2 might be part of a chain ,or it’s just coincidental there’s a fair number of places online called ‘Dolphin fish bar’ .

Ah OK, well your options here are kebabs or starve

2 Likes

I don’t live in a very urban city but it’s a capital city in the Southeastern US. The possibilities are endless.

3 Likes

pretty much anything you can think of its probably nearby me

2 Likes

At my previous address there were far more,including places that would deliver a breakfast. It’s not a bad thing as I don’t have umpteen takeaway leaflets like I had at my previous place. I guess I order 2-3 a month compared to the 12-14 a month at my previous place. I

1 Like

I have to drive 4 miles for any takeout other than two rundown places that I don’t trust. 1 is chinese and the other is Mexican. But a little away there’s tons of restaurants

2 Likes

I live in a small town so my only option is a pizza pub. Good but a little spendy.

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

We have a gazillion billion trillion places that do either pick up or delivery. There are even several open nearly 24 hours a day.

4 Likes

McDonalds, Spendy’s, Pizza $lut, toxic hell, dairy queen.

2 Likes

Subway
Taco del mar
KFC
6 pizza places
Booster juice
2 Chinese
2 east Indian
2 higher end places
2 pita places
4 fast food
Thai food
Mennonite food

I’m sure there is more. Pretty much any kind of food.

2 Likes

5 Greasy Spoon Cafes
10 odd Pubs
2 Fried Chicken shops
3 Kebab Houses
8 Fish and chip shops
3 Indians
1 Thai

And loads of Polish Delis.

Quite a few around here.

2 Likes

What’s toxic hell?

2 Likes

Taco bell maybe

Got like 10 kilometers to the nearest takeout.

I think domino’s delivery is it…northern Minnesota…going to Walmart is still going to town…anyone need anything from town kinda thing. God I wish we had panda Express…my sister is taking me Thursday :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: