What's the strangest medication combination you've been on?

At one point, I was on a combination of parnate, adderal, klonopin, haldol and topamax. Later on, one psychiatrist told me this was “unheard of”.

I was on very small dose of stelazine with duloxetine added I became very ill and went hospital

1 Like

Being prescribed klonopin in the beginning/middle of a potentially deadly drug/alcohol addiction I had.

Wasn’t very smart for the pdoc to give me a 90 pill script, then after a week he took me off it. I had 80 klonopins left to…umm overdose on??

I was also once on klonopin, Wellbutrin, Zyprexa, lithium and lamictal at once

Just thought it was a helluva lot of drugs to be on at once, I really only needed one good one not 5 ones that were kinda bad for me.

1 Like

Nothing worse than a bad doctor that can mess with your medication

1 Like

Can you describe what The Parnate and Klonopin combo felt like?

HI @Johnnrocato56

Typically, we like to leave inactive threads alone and just start a new thread instead. This is different than how some forums are run, but we do it this way because it frequently upsets users to have old topics revived when they are no longer relevant. It can also be frustrating to the person who revived the thread when they don’t get a reply, because the original poster is no longer active or no longer finds the topic relevant. Feel free to start a new thread on this topic.

Thanks,

Volunteer Moderator