What's the story behind your avatar?

I just like space lol how about you?

5 Likes

It’s a crack in a heart. From some poetry

4 Likes

My avatar is of my cat, Binx. I love him very much.

3 Likes

60 iterations of the central finite curve, there’s a Rick that works more with wood than with polarity plating. His name is Simple Rick, but he’s no dummy.

4 Likes

I once briefly changed my username to “Beetle” and I changed my avatar to this cartoon beetle.

I just kept it the same, since most people recognize me by it now.

3 Likes

I used to use cats but back in the 1990s I was playing PC games and Bubbles was my favorite cartoon.
Son is 26 now so that was a while ago, Now I play Xbox much cheaper than PC gaming!
Well actually Son gave me his old one :smile:

4 Likes

Logitech F310 Controller for pc. I’ll play Resident Evil HD on Valentine’s day with the coincidence that the game has a character named Jill Valentine. Didn’t know what to use as an avatar so I picked that.

4 Likes

o yea a used to love Logitch Mice with all those extra PC game buttons and programming

1 Like

My avatar is also of my cat, Moth, who has at this moment escaped from the house and is taunting my mom and I by coming tantalizingly close to the front door and then running away. Now I can hear her in a fight with another cat. She is losing the fight. Perhaps now she will realize the comforts of indoor living.

5 Likes

They make trackballs, too. Better for Photoshop and Illustrator, imo.

My old one was a fuzz pedal, this one is an Analogman King of Tone. I was on a waiting list for like two years to get it lol.

5 Likes

I like nature,

Especially seen from heights.

:man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I’ve always had an affinity for leaves. I remember the excitement as a child at the first signs of autumn when the leaves would start to fall and the wind would send them dancing. I would watch them fly and twirl and I would dissociate into my own little world. Watching them now I still dissociate. It doesn’t hurt there. That’s how I got my name too. I love leaves.

4 Likes

It’s a picture of me when I was 10 years old.

3 Likes

MY new one is a pic of my brain

3 Likes

Moth is back I caught her (my cat)

4 Likes

Moth! Such a cute name for a cat. I like it. My cat is 100% indoors. He never goes outside. I don’t want him attacking the wildlife, getting into fights with other cats, possibly getting run over by a car, etc. As he’s never been outdoors without myself or my partner, he never craves going outside. He never sits by the door or makes attempts of escaping. He is what you’d call a true domesticated cat i suppose. Your cat is very cute going by the avatar. How old is he?

3 Likes

I can’t live without black coffee and cigarettes

5 Likes

It’s the tattoo on the back of my left shoulder, got the psi as a symbol of my battles with psychosis

My old avatar was the tattoo on the back of my right shoulder. It includes comedy and tragedy masks, and I got it as a symbol of my battles with the bipolar side of my schizoaffective disorder.

3 Likes

It’s Pepé Le Pue from those old cartoons. It means very little. I just didn’t want a giant T as my avatar.

:innocent:

2 Likes