Whats the next thing your gonna buy?

I have my eyes focused on this USB-C to USB-C cable.

3 Likes

big thing: iPhone 14
Small thing: coca cola

3 Likes

I am going to add to my trinket box collection on payday. I have some other things I would like to get for the apartment and I am getting some gifts so it looks like I’m just getting one box this month. This is the one I want the most

5 Likes

groceries
a new gpu

3 Likes

Maybe a new shirt. I’ve just ordered a belt too.

3 Likes

short term: milk, long term: new tattoo.

3 Likes

another carton of cigarettes.

2 Likes

Thank you!! I’m really looking forward to them. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A wild morning glory from Cactus Jungle.

3 Likes

Awe…15 characters

1 Like

hey @rogueone . can you tell me if i can stick a new g-force into a 2017 motherboard? i have a g-force but i’d like to upgrade it. i dont know if it is possible. do you? thank you

2 Likes

Just 2 days ago I bought a mini fridge for my man cave. 3 days ago I bought a new hat, I rarely wear a hat but I like to have one on hand. My old one has a lot of wear and tear on it, and looks scruffy.

Next up I would like to buy a new computer. I built my current one 7 years ago.

4 Likes

Yes, it will be compatible. the PCIe slot is backwards and forwards compatible. But the speed will be limited to whatever version of PCIe slot you have on your mobo.

3 Likes

i see. I think i will purchase and stick it anyways. i also need a second hd. much appreciated. thank you. i love video games visuals. it is like another world. it is brilliant.

1 Like

Probably yarn. :skull:

2 Likes

Just ordered a takeaway :persevere:

3 Likes

You also gotta make sure your psu is big enough. These new cards take a lot of juice

1 Like

Whatcha get? 15

1 Like

Chilli paneer :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice i just got a bowl of chili from tim hortons

2 Likes