Whats the meaning to your profile name?

But you have a picture of a dog lol pick one

2 Likes

I didnt think of that, maybe subconsciously thats partly why i picked it. There’s an insane asylum in heaven and it’s ours

1 Like

I don’t like putting myself down but in truth my screen name makes about as much sense as I do.

1 Like

It’s the title to a Korn song. I’m a bit of a metalhead.

1 Like

Jackie is my real name and that’s what a lot of people call me.

1 Like

Well it’s a strange thing to put on as a username from where i live but I’ve always been fascinated with snow. I must say however that if I had a pharmacy pickup around the time a snowstorm or in rare cases a blizzard were expected I wouldn’t want it to occur.

It’s the title of one of my favorite Placebo songs. :slight_smile:

Hul Gil is the Sumerian word for the opium poppy. It means joy plant.

2 Likes

I was talking to someone and I meant to say something like traction but said gription instead. I was embarrassed but the person didn’t mind and thought it was cool. I now like it and so here I am. Gription.

om is the sacred sound of Hinduism and Buddhism. sadasiva is a name of Shiva meaning eternal happiness. it’s my spiritual name.

1 Like

Big in personality

My name is Jon.

1 Like

Its my given name.

1 Like

It’s a real nice name !

1 Like

I’m stuck in my head.

1 Like

Just part of my last name.

1 Like

Just my name, yes

Seems like people here think my name is John when it’s not.

3 Likes

Mine refers to the innermost group or uppermost level within Freemasonry; the 33° degree.

My name is Elly and my last name starts with a D. Elly D=LED.

Cris is short for cristian and the numbers have some meaning but i forgot since ive been using this username since i was 9