Whats the meaning to your profile name?

whats the meaning to your profile name?

my name is peter…pedro is the Spanish for it

2 Likes
6 Likes

It has to do with my real name, which is Bree. Brie is a french cheese.

6 Likes

well I am special :o)

can anybody suggest a new username and tagline for me?

3 Likes

I thought maybe you were a fan of ketamine

5 Likes

I like Harley Quinn’s character’s back story. The cartoon animation series is my favorite.
She was a psychologist with a high level of education who was curious about the Joker. She has a tendency to like the typical “bad dude” and start mayhem around town.

My main attraction to her is her outlandish personality that kind of reminds me when I’m off cannabis and slightly hypomanic. Giggly, playful, hyper and kind of kick butt—that’s how I get irl.

Here’s the upcoming animation movie called Batman and Harley Quinn~

3 Likes

Myself… 151515

5 Likes

I’m making fun of myself. I think it’s funny.

5 Likes

Just the middle section of my name

2 Likes

I’m Diana Ross from the movie Out of Darkness about schizophrenia.

4 Likes

wow, i just read the plot on wikipedia and it sounds great! I put this on my youtube “watch later” list!

In the film, Ross’s character, named Pauline Cooper, is a former medical student who becomes ill with paranoid schizophrenia and loses 18 years of her life due to the sickness. After her release from a mental ward, Pauline struggles to rebuild her life with help from doctors, nurses, and a new experimental medication that will help aid her back to health. Throughout the movie, Pauline seeks to better herself in a world that she felt had shunned her.

The story is open-ended, concluding with Pauline seeing a homeless woman rummaging through junk cans and talking to herself, which leaves her (Pauline) in tears. The question of whether this will be Pauline’s future or was a fate Pauline had avoided but to which she could still fall victim was not answered, only raised.

2 Likes

Mine comes from the fact I imagine myself on the moon.

5 Likes

My real name is Bill. The owner of a bait shop i go to calls everyone by a nickname. He called me griz (grizzly adams) because of my beard. It stuck.

4 Likes

I’m Brian from Texas

6 Likes

This is my real name.

4 Likes

Mine is the imaginary employee at my imaginary friend’s imaginary shop.

3 Likes

At the top of my hill is a ridgeline. It goes off my property and makes a big U turn. Then It comes back to my property. I like to walk it. Ridgerunner sounds better than Ridgerwalker

5 Likes

I was feeling real good for a while so I decided to be called up sans downs. My profile picture is a famous photo of Australian pro surfer Michael Peterson who had schizophrenia

5 Likes

Mine iz a name of the game…far cry series…

7 Likes