What's the hardest badge to get here?

I have give over 200 likes in a single day, no badge sorry

1 Like

One of my top replies came on I think the post you had 50 likes on @Resilient1. I guess you are 1 of 6 people to do that. That is pretty cool.

3 Likes

yes it 50 a day x 5 days i think :slight_smile:

i thing rhubot has most badges tbh, i tried to beat her or equal her haha, most of them just happened but there were a couple that i didnt know of haha

3 Likes

But it still had to give me 50 likes in a day, not happened though

2 Likes

thats strange, i got 50 likes used in one day so idk why you didnt get it :confused: maybe there are extra rules attached to some badges :confused:

2 Likes

20180729_183546

Can you guys see this section, by the way?

3 Likes

yes we see it :slight_smile:

nova got two of those :slight_smile: well done x

3 Likes

@Pikasaur is tearing up the great topics list

2 Likes

It’s used 50 likes in a day / in a day five times. All you have to do is press like on 50 posts.

2 Likes

so 50 likes a day for five day? i got to day two and i couldnt do it lol. it was hard for me tbh :confused:

2 Likes

I don’t think they have to be five days in a row, just five days in total.

2 Likes

I pressrd over 200 times the like button in your thread @anon9798425 the game. Word in a single day, nothing really happened lol

2 Likes

This is important stuff

3 Likes

maybe its an average of 50 likes per 5 days on a regular basis? idk lol

2 Likes

There seems to be something wrong with the badge. People received it regularly until January 2017, then it stops. Two people received it in January 2018, and none in-between or since.

I think it must be tied to the 50 likes limit we used to have. Now that it is gone, maybe the badge is unattainable.

3 Likes

@discobot roll2d6

1 Like

I give like 1000 likes per 7 days
So is @zeno good job man

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

Give me all badges @discobot

2 Likes

bring back the badge :slight_smile: make it attainable again, i dont think its fair that its not attainable anymore :confused:

1 Like