What's the dumbest thing you have ever done?

I got a “tattoo” from a stranger

Worked as a cleaner at a hotel saying i completed only high school though i hold degree in electrical engineering.

Well, looking ahead, I think my best dumb incidents are still ahead of me.

I went on a date with a guy I barely knew and none of my friends knew. He drove me to a dark lot with no one around. I kind of panicked and just froze and would not talk much to him hoping things would turn out ok. They did, but no thanks to me. That was really silly and dangerous.

I’m aggressively social. I put myself in places where I do dumb shite. As I’ve gotten older that sz and meds make you do some seriously silly things. Too many too mention but I’m like that energiser bunnie…knock me down and I get up again!

1 Like

Every day I wake up thankful I’m not dead or in prison for the stupid stuff I did when I was younger. I could write a book on the stupid stuff I’ve done. Schizophrenia was the best thing to ever happen to me. Quitting drugs because of it probably saved my life.

1 Like

It perhaps was starting smoking at age 13, or maybe when I resumed smoking at age 24 after having been smoke-free for three years. I also think it was pretty dumb that I thought I was cut out to be a psych nurse, started school for it and everything, but I never made it to the actual nursing program; I essentially flunked out of pre-nursing thanks to negative symptoms. This was just a couple years ago.