What's the craziest Thing you have done when paranoid?

Hit nurses upside head when they had 8 attack me when calm/cooperative, yank my clothes off to administer drugs. Turned out I was PTSD case. Went into major depressive episode when they made me an involuntary over it…Did not know my rights, including having medication recommendations explained and did not know I could just check myself out after WHAT THE -ELL WERE YOU THINKING CARE!

Private psych hospital here has the ECT doctor managing the place. Liked the state hospital, female doctor has head on straight. Glad I don’t know the shock jock doc better…I avoid him now that I know who he is.

Nurses’ ears rang for 2 weeks.

Only thing I can think of that’s fairly recent is totally destroying a perfectly good clock radio. As thought there was a camera in it. Was in such a hurry to prove I was right no way I could repair it. Do love my new clock radio though

Yeah, that horse tranquilizer has quite a kick to it. Dangerous stuff.

For a while I was convinced that all the food at my school that wasn’t prepacked was poisoned. So I started putting a crystal in my water to purify it, and bought lunch for a girl I wasn’t terribly fond of so I could see if the food was actually poisoned or not.

3 Likes

I can very much relate to the pinhole cameras you people are talking about and that I tried to find in every small hole I saw. In the elecric plugs…the clock radio…the lifts just bloody everything with a pinhole drove me nuts.

But I think the craziest thing I did was to buy a new car whilst my car was still fairly new. I believed that people had spare keys to my car and that they put a camera in my car and a tracking system to follow my every move. I thought that people practiced black magic on my car to drive me nuts. So I bought a new car in order to get rid of the bugs, cameras and tracking devices and also to make sure I was the only one with keys to the car. It cost me a lot of money and needless to say my relief was shortlived.

muzikos. i once did that and then i saw a wolf in the corner of the busy street. quite frightening. judy

Locked myself in the garage with a cooler of beer and the radio because it was the only place I was safe!

Locked myself in the bathroom with a bunch of food and tried studying Arabic :blush: .

I cut open my arm in several places to dig out a tracking bug. This was before medication.