What's the best

What’s the best feeling in the world to you?
Mine is giving to others that need help or just seeing someone open a gift I wrapped. That’s why I love Christmas.

8 Likes

I get a rush when I identify a correct diagnosis before anyone else, I love medicine so much

3 Likes

Being hugged by a crush.

Man that sounds so teenagery.

3 Likes

I’m more of a writer. A rush I’d love to have?

I’m backstage at The Oscars with a team of writers. There is a mishap in the show and it cuts to a commercial. We have 1 minute to come up with a joke and deliver it to the Emcee.

That would be living on the edge…living large my friends!

1 Like

Aside from family time it’s for me when I discover a good cigar or pipe tobacco that helps the worries and wants just disappear for a while. So I can think and ponder about my day knowing there are things I did well and reflecting on the things I need to do better.

:smiley:

2 Likes

Hmm. Nice. At times I want a good cigarette and think, especially on a rainy day. But, I’ve switched to vaping, and I’ve kind of slowed that too. You’ve got me craving a good cigar.

1 Like

I also like vaping so usually I take a couple of hits before I go to sleep and a couple when I wake up then leave it alone the rest of the day.

What flavors do you like?

I’m on this fruity flavor thing now… Apple-Berry

:rainbow:

1 Like

Right now, I have berries and cream. My last one was peppermint. I’m buying a carton of Menthol and Marlboro reds to keep stocked away for a rainy day. I almost bought a big box of cigars, but went with the cigarettes instead…lol you know what? My other favorite time to smoke one is when I’m reading the paper. Ahh… :smoking: :newspaper::newspaper_roll: The parchment smell mixes with the smoke giving me a bit of a high. :drooling_face:

2 Likes

I am a nurse, so I love being able to provide comfort and reassurance to the people I look after.

I also love spending time with my partner. :kissing::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

That’s wonderful. I work in programming at home and growing up nursing was my first choice of careers. Then I got married had my first child and became psychotic. I did most of my Associates online, and my Masters in physics when I was stable enough to attend classes. I told myself, when my children get older I want to go back to school to become an RN. Since going to therapy, I’ve learned to be more social and would enjoy working along side my husband. He’s an OR Tech.

3 Likes

Getting a hug from my husband :blush:

3 Likes

The best feeling in the whole wide world is seeing my children thrive and be happy.

3 Likes

One of the best feelings was living with my x and his dogs it was pretty perfect and I was happy there.

Riding my sacred neigh n being with her.

Being with loved ones sometimes.

Laughing and being in good spirits.

Eating can give me a kick.
Going for a dip.

Ecstatic sex can feel great but the moment doesn’t last long and often the partner you have that hot chemistry with has a bad temper or something that makes it impossible to see them for a longer time.

2 Likes

Knowing that my son has the best possible life.

2 Likes

Back when I could blaze, at the end of the day after work and a workout, just lighting up to some trance or alborosie and floating away. Now I’m just appreciative if I wake up in the morning without pain lol.

2 Likes

knowing I’m not alone in this world…my gf means a lot to me…

2 Likes

Knowing my family cares for me and knowing I’m not a burden.

1 Like

Enjoying life’s simple things: going to the beach on a hot day, going for a walk on a cool evening, watching and playing hoops, enjoying a tasty meal.

1 Like

When my kids see me then run up to give me hug yelling daddy.

1 Like

The best feelings to me are when:

My wife kisses me.
I’m sleepy and cozy in my bed.
I’m meditating.
I’m eating a dessert and drinking coffee.

1 Like