What's something that you will always buy in person and not online?

lol, I don’t know if you watched Seinfeld but your comment reminded me of an episode where Elaine tried on a black dress but didn’t know if she liked it and didn’t trust the mirrors in the store.

I did that with my current shoes. I bought them on Amazon because I loved the way they looked and I couldn’t find them in any store, but they didn’t fit properly.It took 3 attempts before I got a pair that fit properly. That was a pain in the butt because it took about 2 and half weeks between them sending me shoes and me sending them back until I found a pair that fit perfectly. It was weird because I usually buy shoes that are 10 or 10.5 in size at the store, but these ended being a 9 that fit me, go figure!

4 Likes

Electronics.

That are second hand.

I have no idea how they treated the stuff.

It could be working fine then suddenly crash in like 2 months

2 Likes

Things like socks and t-shirts. Toothpaste. Taco Bell.

:rainbow:

1 Like

I always buy jeans from the shop.

Have worn the same ones for years.

My waist line fluctuates, and I am unable to pick them online without trying them on first

All other clothes come from a physical store - except for Tommy Hilfiger stuff, as their site has 50% of sales a lot

2 Likes

Tobacco. 15 15 15

I don’t buy shirts from Asian merchants, as their Asian/USA fit charts are an unfunny joke. The shirts are without fail wildly inaccurate, either huge as a sail or (most often) so small I have to give them away to my friends 15-yr-old daughter. And I try to stack the deck by ordering XXXL? Still a hand puppet.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.