What's so great about a tablet?

My roommate wants to sell me his tablet he bought in 2018. He paid $80.00 for it and wants around $30 for it. I already have the laptop I’m on right now. Do I need a tablet? What’s good about a tablet? What’s bad about a tablet? What’s so great about them?

I think a laptop is fine. No need for a tablet if you are using a laptop. I used a tablet before. Nothing special about them but it was fine.

1 Like

i have a laptop and still use my tablet. its nice i can hold it and move around while browsing and watching youtube. then stand it up horizontally for when im watching movies

1 Like

I would say there is nothing good about a 4 year old tablet that was 80 bucks brand new.

5 Likes

I agree, batteries start degrading after 2yrs of use anyways. Its probably slow and laggy as hell given its price in 2018. I would only take it if I was paid for accepting it lol

4 Likes

Probably an Amazon FIre. They are cheap as hell.

2 Likes

Mine just stopped booting up one day.

2 Likes

Same thing happened to mine after a year. Just wouldn’t turn on.

1 Like

Would not have been a useful tablet if that price when new, and certainly not useful now. Honestly, I have found better tablets at the dump that work and are free and have left them there.

2 Likes

I like a tablet to read books on. It’s harder to read my books on a laptop.

2 Likes

I think the Microsoft Surface is a good option. :whale::whale::whale:

1 Like

An Apple iPad 12.9 3rd Generation and newer is an excellent tablet; however, they don’t sell at $80 or $30.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.