What's real to me may not be to you

Here lately or for a long time I thought people were attacking me in a Psychical way shape or form and emotionally draining me as well as Spiritual attacks against me I also felt people were casting Black Magic spells against me because of numerous things happening to me and my life if its real or not I don’t know but it seems real and is taking place to me right as I speak. Also, I was told someone was casting black magic against me and upon me by a source I would rather not mention.it may not seem real to any of you on here but it’s very very real to me I don’t do Black Magic so there is no reason for those to be attacking me in such a way and I won’t defend myself either if it’s true cause its evil to pay evil back with more evil no thanks I will pass and it will make my situation ten times worse. Right now, I don’t know what to do if this turns out to be real and true and its actually happening scary stuff, I know but this has happened for many years before I was even truly sick with schizoaffective disorder and GAD so it can’t be my schizoaffective disorder causing me to be delusional in my thinking maybe, but I don’t think so. I am Spiritual and not at all into religion like some are, but I believe in the unexplained and Supernatural things that can happen to a person without reason and cause for them to happen. I used to in the past see things I know that was my schizophrenia showing up like people who looked like Demons and Monsters and Angels too. I know this is far-fetched but could I not be making this up could just one moment this could be actually happening to me I don’t know what’s real anymore or the person who told me someone was casting black magic against me was making it up this I will never know

2 Likes

moving to unusual beliefs.

These kinds of posts are so hard to deal with. You’d think that after over 4 years here I’d know how to deal with them but its always still a challenge.

I dont have it in me right now to try to go to deep but my answer is “No, its not possible, IMO”. If there were really demons and angels waliking all around, dont you think someone might have captured one on a cell phone by now?

Edit: Maybe someone else will have a better answer for you , though. I dont have it in me today. I am struggling a bit with my own “demons”(not real demons), today.

You seem to be under a lot more stress right now @psychward101 with everything that transpired with your father.
Stress triggers more psychotic thinking

Take some time to decompress and relax a bit more

This type of magical thinking will hopefully dissipate

1 Like

I hope so @Wave

1 Like

will do just that I need to put my mind to rest and not think these things but sometimes it’s hard to not think them I usually listen to music that helps me relax a bit and not think so much will be taking a melatonin tonight before bed to help drain out these thoughts and put me out or asleep for a while hadn’t been getting any sleep some but not a lot maybe 8 hours tops.

1 Like

When I drink coffee my unusual beliefs ramp up and everything becomes an occult problem.

When I abstain from coffee, then things are more manageable.

I don’t know if this applies to you.

2 Likes

Lack of sleep can also definitely spark up symptoms

1 Like

No it doesnt I dont drink much pop anymore or anything with caffeine in it I have cut back alot on that Im drinking a big 40 oz Stanley Cup of water right now I drink one can of diet coke in the morning the rest of the day its water or juice or both been doing this for the past two weeks maybe three

2 Likes

Yes I believe a lack of sleep could cause hallucinations and delusions

1 Like