What's one thing you did that you're not proud of

If you’re not too ashamed to say it.

3 Likes

that i killed my teacher in secondary school and that i killed my grandmum… they both were not so nice for me but i still feel bad about it.

1 Like

I gave my daughter a half of an Ativan one night to calm her down. She was completely freaking out, kicking holes in the walls, screaming, throwing things, just totally out of control and a counselor from mental health came to the house and I asked him if I should and he said he would. Well I ended up telling her doctor that I had done it and he turned me in for child abuse. I shouldn’t have done it.

1 Like

That’s terrible. I don’t even know what to say.

Made a “silent, but deadly” kind of fart in the 6th grade. The other kids blamed the ‘special’ kid, and I let them, thus leading to them being mean to him.

I’ve also borrowed money from a lot of people and not been able to pay back, which has burned a lot of bridges

2 Likes

Hmm. . .

Strange To Note, People Actually Share Thus Kind Of Information With Strangers.

Guess I’ll Go Back To Waiting For Marijuana To Be Legalized And Write Some More Poetry.

Have Fun Kids (!!!).

I can’t think of anything I feel bad about ANYMORE.

1 Like

yea i killed them with my mind… i’m not proud of it =/

using facebook at all really even when I was normal…

Hmm. . .

If You Are Thinking Of Doing It In A More Vibrant Reality Of Actual Reality.

You MUST Let The Authorities Know!.

1 Like

my pdoc says it isn’t real… that i didn’t kill them… but i know i did it with my mind. I told people that take care of me but they say it isn’t real.

Hmm. . .

That Is True, You Can’t Control Outside Forces With Thought’s.

You Should Try To Remind Yourself That These Negative Thing’s Aren’t Real.

AND!, That It Isn’t Your Fault.

No Need To Waste Your Time Searching For Blame.

Jus Don’t Take It Too Seriously.

And Give Your Family Some Warm Hugs The Next Time You See Them!. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmm. . .

And If I Misread Your Original Post @lekkerhondje

Sorry For Your Loss.

Either Way, Take It Easy. And Look Beyond The Horizon In The Sky To Find Shelter And Rest.

1 Like

thanks you @ATARI

@lekkerhondje, the good news is that you can’t kill someone with your mind so it’s just a delusion. I’m sorry for your loss

2 Likes

Really not a good idea to share this kind of thing in a public form in the event someone can use it against you later. Seriously.

I told a nasty joke about this guy and his girlfriend when I was in high school. Well, it got repeated to him and now I am forever on his people to kill list.

:no_entry_sign:

1 Like

Traded my dads tool chest for some crack. Our family had chipped in and bought for him in 1968 when I was 7 years old and over the years he filled it full of tools and used them to work on our cars. One night in 1988 I borrowed his car and was smoking crack and ran out. I happen to have the trunk open and some stranger saw the tool chest. He was interested so I offered to trade it for about ten dollars worth of crack. We made the deal and when I came down off the crack I was remorseful and mortified. What made it much worse was that inside the tool box was an old, small socket set of his dads that my grandfather had used when he worked as a machinist in a prison in the 1930’s and 1940’s. My grandfather had died when I was I years old in 1962 and my dad had kept this socket set ever since. It was irreplaceable and might have even been worth some money. Yeah, I felt bad about that.

My step-mother bought my dad a new tool chest and tools and I ended up trading that for crack too. I replaced that one though. I took a bus for two hours to the nearest Costco and conned some guy into letting me in because I didn’t have my own Costco card and gave another stranger the money to pay for it while I waited outside.

4 Likes

when I was psychotic I tied up my besenji in the back yard with food and water…he was used to being with me in bed and I thought he was a demon so I tied him up…I feel horrible…

2 Likes

I think I have mentioned this on here before. When I was about nine years old I filled an empty soda can with pee and gave it to my best friend to drink.

I thought it was funny at the time.

1 Like