What's one thing a "normal" person has that you don't have

They handle their psychosis better.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the difference between me and my sister.

1 Like

Thatā€™s easy. A paid job. Headache free days. Friends. Feelings.

1 Like

Friends!

Actually I donā€™t have friends to hang out with or chat with but I am friends with my x boyfriend in Sweden but he doesnā€™t have internet but I call him few times a year.

Iā€™m friends with my x boyfriend in sa and he is my favourite guy but he is short with me so we donā€™t chat and i donā€™t get many emails from him and if I do itā€™s a few words.very short.
Although we were not sexual he feels like my partner.closest.

My sister has so many friends.
Always getting invited to dinners , parties , weekend getaways etc

Better to have few quality ones than plenty sh it ones.

I had a best friend but she has children,husband, career and we lost contact.

I had another person say Iā€™m their best friend but we lost touch ages ago too.

Thankfully my former stepmother calls me because my parents donā€™t and no one else does.
She is also best thing to happen to me and so is my sacred neigh and x in sa with girls.

See how my boyfriend and I go .:yum:

I would date a woman if I go single again but never have.only been with men so donā€™t know how it would go.
If I would prefer man.

So friends and social life perhaps ?

2 Likes

Stronger functional connections between the frontal lobe and the rest of the cortex

4 Likes

Iā€™d be thankful for that, I canā€™t sleep at allā€¦ without some kind of pill.

A shiny truck. I drive the biggest rust bucket in town.

1 Like

More pairs of slacks.

2 Likes

A cell phone.

Iā€™ve never owned oneā€¦never texted a message. And I donā€™t plan on owning one anytime soon. I call them ā€˜electronic leashesā€™.

Iā€™m enjoying my minimalist lifestyle.

2 Likes

Insight?? 10101010

1 Like

Iā€™ve managed to optimize mine so that just my wife and kid have my number. And work, but they never call me on it. My MIL recently got my number, so I changed it. Itā€™s mainly have it so I can call out in the event of an emergency, for music, and for use as a camera.

2 Likes

The ability to drive a car. I have the car but am no longer able to drive it. Most ā€œnormiesā€ drive.

3 Likes

I can drive but only to a few places.

I am unable to drive other places as Iā€™m scared of getting lost and overwhelmed etc

3 Likes

I am the same @SacredNeigh7 . I manage to drive to the local shop and thatā€™s it,

2 Likes

A decent haircut.

I hate the barberā€™s, paranoia every time, donā€™t know why.

4 Likes

A career. I was a good worker but I would have liked to have more success without the sz and changing jobs etc because I was paranoid or depressed.

3 Likes

Healthy coping mechanisms

1 Like

Social interactions and better job.other than i have everything whose normal people have.house,wife(used to),job,friends.but it would be really difficult to have all these if i were live in western countries with this illness.but i might be in better positions if i were normal.that s for sure.

1 Like

Mobility (gait and balance), and a mind without depression

1 Like

Peace of mind. No voices or delirium.

2 Likes