What's one of your favorite meals?

Tofu sandwich!!

2 Likes

Another thing I really like is cut up red bell peppers, cucumbers, radish, grape tomatoes, asparagus, carrots, celery and sugar snap peas dipped in ranch dressing.

Thai vegetable curry. Yum!

2 Likes

You know what @CoCo I’ve never tried curry in all my 53 years and I so want to.

1 Like

Oh wow. I have a favorite Thai place by me. It’s better than all the other Thai places by me. Red curry is better than yellow or green curry in my opinion

2 Likes

oh ok, good to know. I’ll try red curry then.

1 Like

I read its called drunken noodles because its spicy, just google “drunken noodles”, it explains why.

3 Likes

My mom makes a delicious baked salmon with sliced yellow and orange bell peppers, sliced mushrooms, sliced tomatoes, and chopped garlic. I’ve tried making it myself and it comes out pretty good, but not as good as my mom’s.

I also like the sauerkraut my mom makes. She heats up some chopped onions and a little bit of sambal oelek (Indonesian chili paste) in oil and then adds the sauerkraut (the kind in the glass jar in the refrigerator section) and a dash of soy sauce. It’s delicious and has a bit of a kick to it.

2 Likes

That all sounds fantastic

1 Like

Sweet potato fries with a nice dipping sauce…

With… Idk…

1 Like

French fries with rice, and a side of pasta and A bag of potato chips

Gotta love those carbs. I’m a carb fiend. That said I like meat too but prefer carbs lol

1 Like

Brisket
Potato salad
Chili beans
A lot

2 Likes

I still love nachos

2 Likes

oh yeah, nachos are a good one

1 Like

Breakfast. Which is always cereal, milk and sugar.

2 Likes

my favorite restaurant ever they serve the best nachos supreme it’s my favorite meal in the world. Well they’re reopening soon. They were closed for 4 years. Wooo

2 Likes

I also like my enchiladas and tuna casserole

1 Like

Satay chicken and Som tum salad.

2 Likes

Chicken alfredo… hardly have it

Seafood chowder

Green Thai curry with garlic naan

Sushi

3 Likes

Breakfast foods for dinner
Biscuits and gravy