Whats on your wishlist?

This isn’t really a wish but I was thinking of bussing it down south to see where the first American Civil War shots were fired. I love history.

Otherwise just to smartly expand my vinyl records collection. I’m pretty low maintenance as far as material items go.

3 Likes

My wish list is to lose 100lbs of fatty cells from my body.

1 Like

Realistically what I want and can buy this year is arthritis injection for my sacred neigh every three months,save up for car insurance,save up for bills,buy a new vacuum,filler by mouth, hair cut n colour,tattoos hopefully three but realistically one perhaps.

I wish to get back in good routines such as volunteer work,gym,dog walking,etc

I wish to improve myself inside and out.

I wish to have great precious relationships and that my sacred neigh will be atleast 35.hopefully more.

This year I also wish to lose weight.

I can not afford a holiday if I could I would go skiing winter time which is only a few hours drive away.

I wish to buy Christmas gifts this year too.i have already bought one.i start n plan early as I don’t have much money.

3 Likes

Its a good thing that your volunteer work helps you out with loosing weight. That is ofcourse if it is weight lose and walking the dogs.

2 Likes

Hey!

I forgot to reply to you a few days ago.

How rude of me. My apologies.

But yes, I photograph sometimes, but I mostly shoot video.

I want to make some experimental short films.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Worrying about my dad and mum. As for that. Not bothering any one.

1 Like

Hey lady. I saw your pic the other day. Was it a recent one? If so please don’t lose weight. Being underweight is unhealthy just like being overweight. You look like a healthy weight to me

1 Like

That picture was taken 2019.
About ten months ago.

I have put on eight kg since the selfie
was takenand cut and coloured my hair.:slightly_smiling_face:

I have a crush on a overweight woman but for some reason I personally feel more comfortable around 52-55kg.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.