Whats on your mind ?..part 1

It’s running slow because the files are loaded into the computer’s RAM. When installed, it runs much faster.

1 Like

A lazy day! Are those boys helping you? ;))
Start over again tommorow–OO

lol…teenage boys and housework? i call them ■■■■ machines lol. tomorrow is a fresh start, although i will have a lay in as i’ve been up 23 hours nearly. it’s 3am here now. xxx

1 Like

**LOL!!! Can`t imagine the laundry! :smile: **

What’s the album/ musicians?

Coffee, that’s what’s on my mind right now. Must go make a pot for the evening… mmm…

:coffee:

1 Like

It’s been a hard day for me. Just little things pilling up. I was thinking of hanging here for a little while longer, but I just took my meds with dinner and I’m having a hard time keeping my eyes open.

Now that my sis is home safe from work, I can sleep easy.

Nighty night… :sleeping:

The anxiousness I was feeling earlier has seem to have lifted some. I did some writing, and I’m happy with what I’ve written so far. I may write some more in a bit,but am letting my mind relax as I took my medication. Right now I’m watching Charmed on Netflix.

1 Like

Did a little lunch with a friend. Cleaned clearance racks at clothing liquidator store for Ebay merchandise…Worked on finding another paying gig, haven’t had regular gig since June. Got paid for small story I published…I’m on my 2nd day of 100-days of daily exercise.

You have my full sympathy for being on haldol. The years I was on haldol were the worst years of my life. Ask the doctor if you can get on an atypical anti-psychotic - geodon, seroquel, risperadol, zyprexa, etc. Unless you are totally unruly verging on violence there is no reason you should be taking a typical anti-psychotic.

think i’m gonna go back on the depixol shot crimby. it did nada for voices but at least i could function. tried zyprexa and seroquel…no relief at all. risperdal gave me t.d… geodon isnt available in the uk. may try abilify with gabapentin. first thing is to wean myself off the haldol. going down to 50 mgs next injection at the end of the month. i’ll c my pdoc in september and we’ll c where we go from here. thanks for caring @crimby. xxx

two young men and a young woman, plus me = nightmare laundry room! lol

1 Like

At least in America they have come out with even newer atypical anti-psych’s. “Fanapt” is one, and I think there are others.

Jaynebeal, I can understand what Haldol is doing to you, I was the same when I was on it. Like a zombie! Its best to try something else. :smile:

drinking irn bru and listening to a nice album called foxes- glorious, might be going out later to a record shop but i don’t want to spend a lot of money, seems like cd’s are now cheaper than downloads which makes me want to go out more and i listened to the Royal Blood album for the first time today with 4 or 5 brand new songs which are totally amazing lol, filling our lives with good things is a good way to stay positive :thumbsup:

it’s just BR-549. has a picture of a rotary phone on it.

I can’t remember the last time I went to a record shop. It was always cool seeing so many different albums. Don’t think I’ll every buy a non-digital song again though.

WiFi connection woes…

It’s not even my WiFi so I can’t do much about it until my dad returns and has them try switching out the router. It goes down 8 times a day and I have to go unplug the wireless extender which is no where near the router which I have to then unplug, wait one minute and then go plug everything back in…

It’s honestly enough to make me feel like ripping the hair from my own head.

There’s a world of difference between a good router and a bad one. I used to have a Netgear one that would lose signal all the time. It was one of the first routers I owned and I thought it was just the nature of routers to go down a lot. The one I own now, a D-Link, almost never goes down. Only recently has it started losing connection once or twice a month. I’ve only had to reboot it once in recent memory.

I’m not talking about your router in particular, just routers in general.

change of plan, i haven’t been to the record shop but i had a nap and i feel good now, its been a lazy day and i think i could go to an Aikido class tonight because i really want to get back into it :slight_smile: i think its good to keep your options open, the more you could do then the more chance you have of doing something :thumbsup: