What's harder to loose?

What is harder?
To loose your mind or to loose the most important person in your life?

I think once you lose your mind you lose everything in a sense.

6 Likes

Well said @Turtle43
I totally agree!

3 Likes

If you lose your mind you already lose that person.

1 Like

" She lost her youth and she lost her Tony
Now she’s lost her mind"

At the copa, copa cabana

1 Like

Lose.

15 characters.

That’s the hardest

Some people lose their mind and the most important person in doing so. Others lose the most important person and then lose their mind as a result.

2 Likes

I agree with you both too.

If I lose my mind then I’ve lost all my loved ones because I’m too crazy to be with them and probably might be paranoid about them or so .
If I lose my mind I feel all alone and that I have no one even if someone is there perhaps genuinely in love.

If I lose my closest loved one I have my sanity and I can believe that no death do us part and that they are always with me and have faith in that.
If i have my sanity I can also perhaps appreciate genuine people who love and care for me and be able to enjoy food and other delights still.

I’m reading a book now called we never die.

Losing your sanity you can lose everything.
Unable to enjoy food or anything, isolate , all alone and have absolutely no one, unbearable suffering etc

2 Likes

I lost my bestie and my baby and everything recently and i thought i would be overwhelmed and need to be hospitalised and that i would lose my mind and not cope but thankfully I’m ok.

I think she wanted me to be calm and not faint and scream etc

I pray for her and talk to her.
I like to believe she is always with me.
That our love is eternal forever.

3 Likes

Righty tighty lefty loosey

Equal - if i lose my most important person - I will lose my mind for sure.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.