What's happiness for you?

Yeah!!! I agree!!! The absence of symptoms. Also, being warm, fed, refreshed with sleep, doing the things I love doing, and consorting with my spiritual entity. That all makes me very happy.

I would be happy if I had a job, friends and a family (I mean a wife and else). But I felt really happy when I was in the beach!

I like having a strong and relevant interest and then finding new and exciting answers. Often it is by reading a book or by thinking and writing my thoughts.

I guess it is a journey :unamused:

But seriously if my intrusive thoughts were absent, my life will be different. These thoughts have been a part of me for a very long time. I am so sick and tired of it.

Other than that, I am doing really well in life right now. I am working hard to make it better. I don’t know what I want for real, instead, I am making use of what I can in the situation I am in. So practicing gratitude, setting attainable goals and having my freedom are my main sources of happiness.

Coffee :stuck_out_tongue:

For the past 3 years now I’ve been happy pretty much all the time. Every day is a good day and about 1/3 of my days are great days. I can attribute it to a couple of things. 1) I know who I am and have found my purpose. 2) I found common sense 3) I have answers to all the big questions and 4) I have had a major kundalini activation.

I don’t know.

I just know it’s there.

What is this thing…I was thinking it earlier

I am myself, and you and I are not the same.

Something like that.

Point is I am myself and nobody else can be like that. Unless I make them. Even then it is just a bad imitation of a pure Art like myself. Many have tried, all have failed. Sad for them.

That’s awesome! I’m working on my marmas and chakras. It’s a work of emotional connection.

How do you activate your kundalini energy? Meditation?

Well I was in a cult and was driven to do some extreme spiritual work which gave me a very nasty kundalini and I went nuts for many years an nearly died. I’m not sure I could recommend it to anyone. In any case I’m working on a book sharing the fruits of my enlightenment with those who haven’t had a kundalini, I think it will make people happier. That’s my goal.

Happiness is outer people letting me be. I crave freedom and adventure. Learning new things is happiness to me experiencing new things!!

Freedom to just be myself/ourselves that’s what I want.

Also happiness would be if people would stop telling me to kill my alters.

Happiness for me is good food.

Happiness means hard job on things you love

I wanted to be in love, but only found infatuation

This sounds like happiness to me too.

My kids. My cat. My mom, dad, and brother.

Symptom free 151515

Visiting my parents
Having a nice conversation about stress free topics with my husband over a cup of coffee
Reading a good book
Going to the library (where I am now :smile:)
Getting a back tickle from my husband

Let’s see if I can paste this poem in:

Barter
By Sara Teasdale
Life has loveliness to sell,
All beautiful and splendid things,
Blue waves whitened on a cliff,
Soaring fire that sways and sings,
And children’s faces looking up
Holding wonder like a cup.

Life has loveliness to sell,
Music like a curve of gold,
Scent of pine trees in the rain,
Eyes that love you, arms that hold,
And for your spirit’s still delight,
Holy thoughts that star the night.

Spend all you have for loveliness,
Buy it and never count the cost;
For one white singing hour of peace
Count many a year of strife well lost,
And for a breath of ecstasy
Give all you have been, or could be.

This is the meaning of life, man.

Being rich so I could travel around the world and actually explore it

I agree. Happiness for me is finding my Truth, my goal and pursuit. Happiness comes from a lot of things, from having a good meal in peace to helping others, being useful make me happy