Whats happening

i just stopped smoking cannabis for 3-5 days now. and i feel wierd feelings in my body, i feel good do, buts its a little annoying. i read that it can take 1 months or more for my body and brain to be clean. i cant remember when i felt like this before.i was thinking about getting a job wery soon. but at the same time i dont feel ready yet. i feel that there is nothing wrong with me, because i stopped smoking. i think i have to give my self time for me to heal. if it gets better then this wich im wery sure off. life is good. i dont know if cannabis made my psycotic i dont think so… but… i live in another world when i smoke and my life is on hold. and cant figure anything out. i think maybe i started smoking because i started to develop schizophrenia. but now im done with beein ill and smoking cannabis. ive been on meds for 2-3 years now. took a long time before i wanted help or help was pushed my way. i have many things to find out now. thats all. just wanted to wright it.

1 Like

Well done for making it 5 days without cannabis!

Good luck with the job hunting. I think when you make good choices in one part of your life, good things happen in other parts of your life.

2 Likes

Yes, congratulations! And all of your realizations are impressive! Get help if you need to to stay off of it. One good thing will lead to another :heart: