Whats happening to me?

I was quite optimistic my whole life despite the horrible things.my mind was strong and ı never thought i have serious disease.but after that about 22 years old i feel superhandsome and super intelligent my self.i was thought i became a real popular person if i go out country.despite the my lack of motivation i feel that if ı go outside of my country everything became normal.after 3 years later my first attack came at 2006.i demolished into the emptyness of universe.i thought that everthing had been happened in the timeless emptyness.and i thought that what will happened after whole emptyness filled with matter in the universe.i got shocked and my mind crashed.later i Go overseas and i spent my 5 years outside of my country .my whole teeth corrupt because of my lack of take caring myself.after i get residence permission at australia my second crisis start that i thought my wife is spy and try to get arrest me at australia.i was horrified and decide to go back to my country.after i go back to my country my medication start.after 5 years of medication i feel realy close to insanity.i feel my whole brain …cked up with drugs.am i going healty life or am i going to end of my whole brain health.whats happening to me.

mental illness needs many approaches;
for you…meds
understand your own illness…educate yourself.
a good pdoc and therapist
excercise
social interaction
cbt
healthy diet
stable environment
educated carer
be kind to yourself and know your limitations.

take care :alien:

2 Likes

Might want to take a look at these:

as well as…

REBT – Rational emotive behavior therapy - Wikipedia
Schematherapy – Schema therapy - Wikipedia
Standard CBT – Psychotherapy | NAMI: National Alliance on Mental Illness & scroll down
MBBT – An Introduction to Mind-Body Bridging & the I-System – New Harbinger Publications, Inc
MBCT - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22340145
ACT – ACT | Association for Contextual Behavioral Science
10 StEP – Pair A Docks: The 10 StEPs of Emotion Processing

I found that even just reading about this stuff could be enlightening.

2 Likes