Whats going on?

hey guys, just asking, whats up?

3 Likes

6 beers and 3 whiskies is whats up with me. But dont worry… im not mixing it with meds. Because im on no meds.

I have regrets.

Anyway, how are you? I saw your recent post…i hope youre feeling better man.

yeah, i feel a bit better, i was going to get wasted the other night but my friend talked me out of it lol

3 Likes

Just passing time before bed. What are you up to?

2 Likes

Thats probably for the best! Glad to hear youre okay though. I was thinking about you today, was worried bout ya.

3 Likes

thats ok, i had a little sleep but woke early its 6am and been up for about an hour and 30,

@anon99233869 thanks for thinking of me, i’m sorry if i upset you or anyone,

2 Likes

No do not worry about that. Im sorry i didnt reach out to you. We all have bad days that never seem to get any better at times. Im just glad youre doing better.

1 Like

Hey @Resilient1… I had two beers early afternoon and a couple in the evening, my neighbor had extra Budweiser from a party or something.
Glad you’re doing well.

1 Like

Hi @Resilient1 Good morning!
It’s too early for me

1 Like

thanks man, enjoy your beer lol

@anon51414962 good morning, and thanks for helping out the other day

2 Likes

I guess most people are going to bed soon or they are sleeping :confused:

1 Like

In bed watching x files having a few kettle roasted peanuts and a Gatorade

1 Like

Who is Laura? BTW I was Flag :slight_smile:

1 Like

nice one arlbar

@anon51414962 Laura is a friend i met 5 years ago in College, i kept in contact with her and we met up after College, i had another friend called Rebecca but she fell out with Laura over a guy,
Laura is really nice and she has a 5 year old daughter, she is starting a social services course at college soon

1 Like

Is she married? 151515

1 Like

lol, she is a single mother and she is really pretty :slight_smile: she makes me feel good

1 Like

she isn’t my gf though, i think i’m a bit old for her lol, when i went to college i had no-one to talk to and they wanted to talk to me, they said i was crazy (but in a jokey way) so it was nice to have some friends at college and the fact that they were young and pretty was nice too, bit immature at the time but not too bad lol.

2 Likes

Whats up Scottish hero…??? I just had my morning rice … haha it feels so nice…!!!

1 Like

thats nice, i had rice last night as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

just had a slice of pizza from the bakery, next up is a yum yum pastry and latte to wash it down lol

1 Like