What's for supper, tonite?

I’m not going to lie, I don’t give a ■■■■ if the pizza is cold but refrigerated pizza kind of sucks after it is delivery or pick up orders. Oh you know what I do? I order Domino Pizza the large reduce it to the medium crust one, get Spinach, Feta, and Tomato, (they are pronouns dummies) then… I ask for the other sauce. Sometimes I get bacon, pineapple, chicken and BBQ sauce on my online order. When I get a combination or vegetarian pizza, that’s when I go for that Tomato paste ■■■■■■■■.

1 Like

Um… well California if you want to get technical about it… south of the U.S.A. border.

Just alot of negative energy coming from you…I dont think that’s normal for you. I think you are actually a nice guy…underneath all that stuff.

2 Likes

Oh why thank you. You are right about negative energy. Keep in mind it is not directed at any one person alone if not then myself before you.

I agree @anon40653964. A couple of your posts to me have been incomprehensible and you sound angry. I can overlook a couple like that because otherwise you’ve been pretty cool to me.

1 Like

But my friend, you are loved amongst your peers. And inward reflection of negative energy upon yourself is just self imposed torture…set yourself free. Only you create your destiny. Why spend it in pain and turmoil?

Oh no, I speak to people I reply to directly and then I know the pain they share. The thing about it is, when I do a multiple reply post I get more likes but you know what? I am not feeling terrible as a person. As a man however, I feel a sort of sorrow for lack of another synonym I had to search online for known as contrition.

1 Like

Tempura fish and fries and I had a banana for dessert.

5 Likes

LS! There is leftover dinner from day before yesterday in the fridge. High protein vegan quinoa with tofu vegetables and mushrooms.

1 Like

Doing some crumbed chicken breast fillets in the oven. Oven baked fries for dad. I’ll have a serve of rice and veges. Boring as hell but enough good food and fuel to help get through a day.

3 Likes

I’ll tell you what’s for breakfast this morning…McDonald’s

4 Likes

YUMMY! Send me some… I’ll have 2 bacon egg and cheese biscuits… omg yummmmmmmmm

1 Like

I was going to cook quesadillas but I forgot to take the chicken out the freezer. So I’ll be making spaghetti carbonara.

3 Likes

Yummy! But I’ll walk there. I’m on a sugar high lol

1 Like

Yep!! Late reply - but thats my lunch today. With an extra large fries. :smiley:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.