What's for supper, tonite?

Tator tot hotdish in this arctic tundra of minnesota.

3 Likes

Just fried eggs, nothing fancy on a diet

3 Likes

Probably taco salad for the family. Depends how much time we have when we get home tonight.

3 Likes

Cheese and potato pierogies, lemon pepper chicken.

3 Likes

I’m scheduled for a colonoscopy tomorrow so, nothing on my menu except a whole lot of glasses of Golytely. And maybe some jello, coffee without cream, and chicken broth.

3 Likes

Tonight I made a curry. Tomorrow night I will probably make quesadillas

2 Likes

Getting take out. Maybe taco Bell or Subway

2 Likes

Im cheating cos ive been cleaning the flat and dont wanna dirty the kitchen, so its a microwave roast beef dinner job. They actually arnt too bad lol - and you get a decent amount of meat with the roast pots and veg.

2 Likes

You guys have EXCELLENT taste… YUM!

1 Like

I always thought that Golytely is a somewhat ironic name for a product that makes you go heavily until your bowels are cleansed. :thinking:

Probably just leftover chili and cornbread for me. :slight_smile:

I bought some more ground beef today, so I might make some pasta and meat sauce later tonight too.

Hmm… let me grab my phone for a nice pic of what I have stored here. You will see the majority of what I eat is not refrigerated.

1 Like

No, I am not going to eat my animal companion.

Wild, sun-dried, gourmet tacos.

1 Like

What is up 77nick77 how was the weather in San Jose today?

1 Like

Hey @anon40653964. Just finished reading a short story for school and now I’m going to rest. The weather is great: clear blue skies and not too hot and not too cold. How’s things with you?

2 Likes

Things with me are quite alright. I’ve been cleaning up my act but non smokers sometimes don’t understand what I’m blabbering about when I smoke. Gosh darn it. Man, dude, I think I drove by you once and handed you an aluminum non tin foil cigarette holder with like a .8 of cannabis once like… 10 years ago. ■■■■ man, I didn’t have money for your meal so ■■■■ it.

I’m having leftover pizza

1 Like

Where u from? Just curious

1 Like