Schizophrenia.com

What's for dinner?

I’m really trying to control my appetite and I think I’m doing better than before. I did eat little bit of doritos though :open_mouth:

I have a lot of steak in the freezer so I’m gonna make steak with french fries and mushroom sauce. I’m gonna eat the size of the palm of my hand though :worried:

What are you having for dinner?

2 Likes

I will have vegetarian sushi and avocado roll with miso soup

2 Likes

I’m debating with myself over frozen pizza or macaroni and cheese.

1 Like

I just had ravioli with riccota and spinach, with tomato souce

1 Like

:yum: yum all sound good. I bought wine yesterday, I checked whichever had the highest alcohol percentage and it was 11% but I don’t like the taste. I’m done drinking pina coladas and margaritas, too high in sugar.

does anyone know which wine has less calories and sugar? red or white? is there even a difference?

Dry wines seem to be better re sugar.

1 Like

I had a packet tomato and onion pasta with some pork and beef mince. All done in the microwave . I also had a fish selection sushi later on.

2 Likes

Salmon or spicy squid :blowfish:

1 Like

What does squid taste like? I’ve always wanted to try it but I’m scared of the flavor

Awesome, if it’s battered and baked! I think I only have ate this way.

Wait, unless calamari is squid then it’s really yummy and chewy. If you like fish, you will like it.

1 Like

Rice and beans! Great combo since I was a kid.

1 Like

Yum :yum: I love beans. This is my fave with hummus.

1 Like

Mighty bucket by KFC with a twister sandwich.

2 Likes

Sooooon! :airplane:

1 Like

Baked salmon, risotto, and broccoli!

2 Likes

Korean BBQ beef tempura and grape sparkling water,

1 Like

Ooh I’ve been to just one Korean BBQ dinner and we had to grill our own food. I remember there was a lot of appetizers.

I wound up having some lobster macaroni… was not expected.

1 Like