What's for dinner?

I’m going to have a salad and maybe an apple for dessert.

1 Like

That’s good, but oatmeal has gliadin. That is a close cousin of gluten, and does the same thing (triggers the release of zonulin, which weakens the intestinal lining.)

I assure you life will be better without gluten / gliadin.

2 Likes

barbacoa with street corn and cilantro rice

2 Likes

Vegan lasagne and a ginger beer and my vegan supplements.

Garlic and herb pierogies

1 Like

I had vegan cheese n tomato pizza papa johns

And their huuuuuge brownie…

3 Likes

Nothing but a cigarettes and coffee for breakfast lunch and dinner. Haha JK I had spaghetti

3 Likes

We are going to go out for Mexican tonight when my wife finishes her outpatient group. I don’t know why they schedule it during dinner time. Supposed to be over at 745 but they usually finish early.

I prefer to eat around 6 and that’s when my body expects the Geodon and Latuda.

3 Likes

Tonight I made mac and cheese with chopped up chicken in it.

It was delicious! :blush:

5 Likes

I haven’t decided yet, not hungry atm, but it might be this cheddar broccoli pasta side, hooked up with shredded extra sharp cheddar, sour cream, bacon pieces and a good dose of black pepper. That would be good. Or maybe I’ll go even easier and have a can of chili with some shredded cheese, or Chef Boyardee, whatever.

5 Likes

I have a recipe for “Buffalo chicken macaroni and cheese.” It sounds so good, just a matter of when to make it. The ingredients list is a little too pricey for my liking, but then I’m sure it would be a lot of food.

2 Likes

Just had BBQ kebabs, sausages and mushrooms.

5 Likes

Do you have a recipe? That sounds delicious :yum:

Yummy :drooling_face: to the utmost !!! Yum yummy :yum:

1 Like

You’re a southern girl at heart I see.

My family just had steak and garlic noodles.

3 Likes

Is your wife still on the wagon?

My sister made fettuccine Alfredo chicken and salad for dinner.

3 Likes

I had a Philly cheesesteak

5 Likes

Yes, it’s really simple. Just cook up the ground turkey, then mix it with cream of chicken soup. Pour into a small baking dish, layer spinach on top of the meat, and then add the mozzarella and bake it

2 Likes