What's for dinner tonight?

I’m having corn dogs and chocolate cream pie. No veggies. lol. What are you having?

4 Likes

RIBS! Omg, I’m so hungry. I hope they turn out all right lol. :yum:

4 Likes

Everyone knows what I ate ha.

3 Likes

@JustTrish inspired me to cook. Thanks Trish!

I’ve got a pork roast in. Makeshift Carnitas.

Vacuum marinade of chili’s and spices for a few hours. Then in the crock pot. Fiancée taught me how to make it.

Not sure what I’ll do for a side though. Probably some rice, beans if we have any. Tortillas.

3 Likes

I made bbq chicken, rice, and turnip greens.

3 Likes

It’s been the week of soups at the Star house.

3 Likes

Ordered pizza and wings

3 Likes

I made yummy soft cooked, three scrambled eggs mixed with Velveeta cheese and raw, white onions for my dinner tonight. It was really good.

4 Likes

I am having tacos :taco::taco::taco:

5 Likes

TV dinner here, chicken

3 Likes

Tacos sounds good, @brandotron got me hungry for Mexican

2 Likes

Not sure yet but possibly black beans,corn ,vegan cheese in a wrap.

1 Like

@SkinnyMe

How did you cook the onions? Could I use Vidalia onions? Sounds so yummy!

Aww dude I love chocolate cream pie. There’s a barbecue place near DC called Dixie Bones that makes the best chocolate cream pies, we always get a slice when we are there, and one time for my mom’s birthday I bought a whole pie. So good.

Burger King’s Hershey’s chocolate cream pie is a tasty accessible version, for those who don’t know of any pie places.

Corn dogs are good too! I had potato skins, now for dessert I have milano milk chocolate sandwich cookies, and some coconut dreams keebler cookies.

2 Likes

I had a crunchy taco and a tiny taco salad. And then like 2oz of a carrot/apple/orange/banana smoothie that Little LED made for herself but wanted to share. Lol

3 Likes

My tacos always end up turning into taco salads :smiley:

2 Likes

I had left over Mediterranean food

3 Likes

I prefer pork tacos with onion, cilantro, and a bunch of hot sauce. But my partner prefers American tacos, so we usually do ground beef or shredded chicken and they just don’t seem with it to me to make a taco instead of taco salad. But today I fried some corn tortillas into crunchy shells for Little LED, so I figured ■■■■ it. I’ll eat one of those. But only one, so I was so a little hungry and made myself a tiny taco salad, too. Lol

3 Likes

I usually only eat chicken in quesadillas. I’ve never heard of a pork taco, but I have eaten my share of pulled pork sandwiches. I like ground beef in my tacos, soft or hard either one is good. Did you make your own tortillas? It sounds like you did from what you posted but I can’t tell.

1 Like

No, I don’t usually make my own tortillas. Just buy corn tortillas and then fry them to make crunchy shells or tortilla chips.

2 Likes