Whats better?

I like Aziz because he is very nice even though he’s been through a lot. He even likes my posts. He always gives me a heart for my posts to him. He is a role model for everyone here on the forums. Go Aziz!

4 Likes

Why don’t you do Noom? I’m starting today again. I had a blueberry lime pound cake with cream cheese icing for breakfast and at 10:30 I will have an apple. Then at 1 I will have lunch and will still have 3 meals after that. Today I’m supposed to do 2000 steps. We can do it together!

1 Like

In your case dying on bed because you were both suicidal and homicidal off meds.

1 Like

Yea thats what my parents said and what I am thinking.

1 Like

I am not motivated, I had a therapist who gave me small goals like walking daily in the house and eating less but I couldn’t follow the plan. I walk when I can and eat when hungry.

1 Like

I’m not really motivated either but Noom helps you because it tells you when to eat. I don’t know if I’ll be able to do 10000 steps but you work your way up. It’s gradual.

2 Likes

The answer is: whichever causes less suffering.

The first can cause long term suffering for the person and in some cases also to his relatives. The other can cause suffering to his relatives, and a brief suffering for the person (due to the symptoms of the heart attack).

So which one of them causes less suffering is individual, and is not the same for every one - it depends on the severity of the person’s psychosis and on the personality of his relatives.

1 Like

Been psychotic and I’ve had a heart attack. I reject both. They’re both poor choices. I will continue to do what I can to dodge both for as long as I can.

2 Likes

i don’t think you should become psychotic again… keep taking your meds and maybe ask for other meds if it really doesn’t work out for you… but i don’t think you should become psychotic again…

1 Like

The title should read “what’s worse.” implying one of the two choices is good or better than the other is ludicrous.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.