What's a good book you've read?

I don’t like reading novels anymore.
Its cos I feel like I’m drifting away into another world and that reminds me of psychosis

LS! I just finished reading “Franco” a concise biography by Gabrielle Ashford Hodges. Presently I am reading “The Letters of John F. Kennedy” edited by Martin W. Sandler. I am also reading “The Wheel of Time” by Robert Jordan; I am in book five. So long!

michio kaku parallel worlds…barely started.

I get magazines like national geographic , economic,science and read them. I buy them sometimes when i flick through them at the kiosk.

1 Like

I’m reading an English literature classic right now called The Pickwick Papers, by Charles Dickens. It is very good.

1 Like

I’ve been reading the Nate Temple series by Shane Silvers.

My favorite book is “A Confederacy of Dunces” which I happen to be reading now and thoroughly enjoying it…so funny…John Kennedy Toole is the author.

1 Like

Brain Sex goes through the growth cycle of the brain and explains things like when sexual identity develops and what sex the early brain is shaped to be like in a child until up to a certain critical point where it’s called to remain female or become male. Very academic giving good info that answer controversial views today, though obviously won’t give interesting stories and lore like Vonnegut.

I love the pale king by david foster wallace. Its a really good book by him.

My 2 favourite books of all time are;

The Prince - Niccolo Machiavelli

The Art Of War - Sun Tzu

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.