Whatcha doing? - Poll

Waiting in ER for liver ultrasound RN

4 Likes

Did you fast 6hrs for the scan? I had to for every liver ultrasound.

3 Likes

My doc just called and told me to go to ER without notice for fasting. I had coffee and almonds today.

4 Likes

Wanna know a cheat?

3 Likes

Yea how lol? 155

1 Like

I hope everything comes back normal.

5 Likes

When you run out of lives set your clock and date forward a day get your bonuses and then keep doing it. :blush:

3 Likes

Oh wow thats clever, will try it now. Thanks!

3 Likes

I’ve just got the tv on a WNBA game and I am laying down.

3 Likes

Pacing around the kitchen, heating up a bottle for baby human. It’s about to be bed time for her.

4 Likes

just got out of a shower

helped a little

now on here trying to distract the voices and hallucination

3 Likes

Listening to music and thinking about a romantic interest from the local psych ward. She wants to get tacos with me So that’s cool

1 Like

Watching TVVVVV!!!

3 Likes

Looking at art supplies online. Someone must tell me to stop. :joy:

4 Likes

Slowly curating content and adding it to my photography site. Also working on my next blog post for it.

3 Likes

They have updated minecraft
I need more blaze rods

2 Likes

I had a rest day today exercise wise. Feeling good and strong so the new weights and exercise is going well. I’m doing good 25 plus minute sessions going pretty hard so getting the heart rate up. I need to add more cardio so that is the goal next week. So with that in mind been playing a few computer games through the day whilst other general internet nonesense!

3 Likes

You meant while "others generate internet nonsense :roll_eyes:?

3 Likes

Semantics perhaps haha :slight_smile: . I’m not doing anything untoward or very intellectual!

3 Likes

Nothing. I messed up my sleep cycle. I sleep at 2. I wake up at 9. I struggle to get started, then, because I still feel groggy. 9.45 here now…and I’m making myself a coffee and am lazying around.

2 Likes