lol. Bored.

3 Likes

I am watching the show Master Chef, on TV. :bug::bug::bug:

2 Likes

Listening to Black Sabbath

5 Likes

Whoops forgot to show user votes.

1 Like

I may be forced to flag myself for spam with this post.

2 Likes

I voted for none of your business, nosey! In a joking type of way. Dont suspend me Bowens!! :laughing:

3 Likes

Mastering candy crush with 3 stars on every level. Figured it would be a challenge lol.

3 Likes

Watching TV but nothing is on, so I voted nothing.

3 Likes

I just woke up, and drinking water and coffee. I do my washing, shower and later i go swimming.

2 Likes

Watching the Witcher.

3 Likes

Neon Knights!

2 Likes

I was watching Captain America Civil War, will finish it tomorrow. This morning I watched Captain America Winter Soldier. Also chatted with my neighbor outside and did some gaming.

4 Likes

I used to play Candy Crush but I am stuck and I don’t want to pay real money for help. Angry Birds is fun too.

2 Likes

Its a scam and addictive like slot machines

3 Likes

Isn’t that a videogame? I know the game but not the movie.

2 Likes

I never knew there was a game!

3 Likes

Yea I never pay real money for addons. I like Angry Birds too but I am stuck too and need to pay. I only pay for full games mostly PC like Call of Duty, though I bought GTA on Android, controls are hard.

2 Likes

I’m getting the paperwork and my old phone ready to sell tomorrow. My case manager found someone who wants to buy it.

2 Likes

The game is very popular and has a top rating.

2 Likes

Ya i pay for full games but i dont play games with add ons. I once played world of tanks on ps4 because it was free and i payed for a nice tank but felt ripped off afterwards

3 Likes