• Virgo
  • Libra
  • Scorpio
  • Sagattarius
  • Capricorn
  • Aquarius
  • Pisces

0 voters

You don’t actually believe in this, do you?

2 Likes

Oh, maybe a little. It nice to see if the sign fits the person.

I am a scorpion sagattarius cusp.

1 Like

Thanks latenightsurfer

1 Like

You are welcome @anon54988740

1 Like

Modern Horoscopes are nonsense, but there is definitely something going on with energy and celestial events. The ancients new about it.

2 Likes

@latenightsurfer. @anon54988740. Guys all of us people with sz so far have a birthday in the same 4 months!

2 Likes

Where my virgos at? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Me!!

I generally think the description fits me, but I only want to be clean and organized…I can’t pull it off because my brain isn’t flat/organized enough. So, I’ve got some pockets of organization and the rest is a jumbled mess.

2 Likes

Same. My poor executive functioning prevents me from being the full blown Virgo I am at heart.

2 Likes

I :heart: MST3K

2 Likes

It’s the best. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Are u a cusp too?

1 Like

I read a book a long time ago, that postulated the idea that it’s not the day you were born particularly, it’s the angle of the sun’s ions affecting you during development while still in your mother’s womb.

Billions of ions pass through us every second of the day, and they have an effect on shaping your personality. Or so the book suggested

2 Likes

Thanks dcragg65

1 Like

@latenightsurfer. Aries

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.