What you seek is seeking you - Law of attraction

Paulo Coelho expressed this law in more descriptive form: “ And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it .”

Every person who has been successful in achieving his goals of life would may agree with this statement.

• If you are a successful writer, you may get a feeling that writing was seeking you.
  • If you are a successful actor, you may get a feeling that acting was seeking you.
  • If you are a successful politician, you get a feeling that politics was seeking you.
  • If you are a successful artist, you get a feeling that art was seeking you.
  • If you get married to the girl/you love, you may get a feeling that your beloved was seeking you.

Share your experiences

2 Likes

those statements are just confirmation bias, but I do like the idea of the law of attraction. I do believe that what you focus on can manefest itself in your life. I think it has more to do with where you pour your energy than anything else

”what you think about grows”

I picked this statement up in a book sold by a mentalist who visited my college, and it’s very true. It doesn’t mean that hopes and wishes can make anything happen, but if you chose attainable goals and focus on them you can make progress

I believe in the law of attraction to some extent. You still need to respect the laws of the universe though.

Like, to put schizophrenia in remission, you can’t just pray it better, or be positive and live around normal people, that will just stress you out. You need science!

Being positive, praying / meditating and hanging around the right people might compel you to make good choices that lead to a scientific solution though.

as a psychosis patient I don’t think I can go for whatever goes to mind…cos of stress vulnerability

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.