What year did you graduate high school

1988 good year.

1 Like

I was supposed to graduate in 1974, but I had a baby in high school. I went back to school, then switched to night school and graduated January 1975.

I graduated in 1988 also. Seems like a lifetime ago. Ronald Reagan was still president. I left for the Navy five days after graduation so I missed senior trip.

I made about 30 minutes of my 20 year reunion. That was right before I got sick. Deployed in the Marine Corps for the 10 year. I wonā€™t go to any others.

1 Like

I graduated in 2003. Also at age 16. going back to college in 3 weeks in pursuit of a 3rd degree.

I graduated in 2006. :motorcycle::motorcycle::motorcycle:

I also went into the Navy after graduation. Small world :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

In 2008. Now I am 30 y.o.

1 Like

I never graduated high school.

1. Good year. Prince was still alive.
1 Like

1999 although I didnā€™t get to walk with my class cause I moved from Georgia to Alabama and the stateā€™s requirements were different. I had finished all my senior classes my junior year but when I moved two months before graduation they wanted to me do summer school to make up the credit difference. I said screw it - I got my GED instead.

The year was 2007

Got the good ol GED crap 2006 ā€” I always hated school so me and a friend of mine dropped out

I graduated in 2002.

1 Like
  1. I was 16 years old then.

Graduated from High School in 2003.

Went to my ten year reunion,

I had just had my baby and was a total mess, but it was fun to see people.

Iā€™ll probably go to my twenty year in a few years.

I graduated in 2002 when I was 18. Got diagnosed with sza a month or two later. It was already developing since 13 but my breakdown I had a month after I graduated.

As a result I never had chance to go to varsity. I worked so hard in my senior year to get qualified for varsity and sza stole it all away.

I loved my senior year though, despite my poor social life and being in my room all the time I was not in school. I was good at art.

I have strong memories of my senior year, I dream at night regularly of being in senior year.

graduated from high school in 1994.

Class of '08, baby! Got diagnosed with schizophrenia one year later lol
I havenā€™t been to any high-school reunions.

1993 good times

In 2015. Iā€™m a baby compared to everyone else lol.