What wouldn't you do to be rich?

A twist on the classic question of what you would do to be rich.

What wouldnt you give up or do to be rich? For me its fishing. I wouldnt give up fishing for any amount of money. Fishing is happiness to me.

4 Likes

work! haha @77nick77

what kind of fish do you like to catch? you ever get any walleye?

1 Like

I love eating walleye and we went on a walleye charter a couple years back.

My favorite fish to catch is catfish. It’s the biggest fish I can catch around my area not including muskie.

Pike and bass are both also fun to catch, but nothing beats getting a big hog of a catfish.

I want to go to the ocean and land a tarpon, sailfish, wahoo, and a giant trevally. I’ve never been saltwater fishing.

1 Like

yeah sounds like saltwater fishing would be a great time if you like to fish. with fishing you could take fishing trips here and there. I always wanted to try trout, I heard it was healthy.

1 Like

Trout is good but can be overpowering if not cooked right.

1 Like

Anything that has to do with kids.

1 Like

o good to know.

hearing you talk about fishing makes me want to try it out again. my mom likes to fish. last year I bought a fishing license but didn’t fish much with her.
im not sure what all we have in these waters, catfish for sure in the river, and I know a lot of people like to go bass fishing. I’ve never fished much but if I could start to enjoy it, it would open up a world of possibilities.

I eat a lot of fish, mostly tuna and salmon from the grocery, and I always like to try a new fish.

my grandpa was an avid fisherman but I never got to meet him. he died before I was born. my dad didn’t pass down the knowledge to me. fishing wasn’t important to him.

1 Like

My ethics. Wealth has no value if you have no values.

5 Likes

I wouldnt trade my ethics for money either.

2 Likes

I would not give up my sanity.
So no job that’s too stressful. Cos I don’t wanna get stress related psychosis

2 Likes

I find fishing to be very relaxing and therapeutic. It does require a lot of patience though. You dont always get a fish. Some days I’ll get nothing and other days I’ll get a lot. It all depends on if the fish are biting or not.

I still enjoy it on the days I dont catch anything. Just being out by the water is relaxing.

1 Like

I have to avoid stress as well. It caused a second psychotic break back in october.

1 Like

Me too, just three months ago. Sucks

1 Like

I’m sorry. :frowning:

Are you doing better with time? I am, my cognition is coming back to where it was pre-psychosis.

1 Like

I bought a house on a lake this past September. I have yet to go fishing. One day. I don’t really do anything so there’s nothing to give up but I just started working again so I guess that’s something.

If there is one thing I really need it’s sleep. Wouldn’t give that up. I like to get 10 to 11 hours a night.

I wouldn’t save every last dime of my spending money for the rest of my life to end up being a millionaire at the old age of 88. Nope. Not worth it.

I don’t want to give up my anonymity. I like to do things without being spotted, or noticed!

2 Likes

Pollute. I wouldn’t be involved with any business that polluted the environment. If fact I like to be involved with any business that cleaned up the environment or was active in stopping polluters.

1 Like

Strange things with people otherwise I’m able to be bought.

Probably now it wouldn’t take too much but it does change in value depending on circumstance and mood.

I don’t need or want to be rich but hell. I’m old enough to realize I could have a pretty bloody good time with some money!