What would your LEAST favorite job be?

Surgeon. Omg that would suck.

3 Likes

I would hate to be monkey. Monkey job hard. Many tree climb all day :monkey::monkey::monkey_face::monkey::monkey::monkey_face::monkey_face::monkey:

4 Likes

Animal dung shoveler.

2 Likes

Police Officer.

Could never do it.

2 Likes

Construction worker.

Window washers on high rise buildings.

4 Likes

Dishwashing.
Mostly because my co workers were ■■■■■■■■.

1 Like

Selling liquor. I used to be a convenience store clerk. This is due to my alcoholism. I still can’t go into the liquor store. I slipped the last time I did. I did work in a dry county once and it was fine. I did it a year for the job reference, but I had to quit because of the long commute.

2 Likes

People there would ask me why I didn’t work closer to home. I wouldn’t tell them I was an alcoholic. I live in a wet county, but the next one east is dry.

3 Likes

What low skills jobs are there in wet counties that don’t involve being around or selling liquor?

2 Likes

Any foul smells job. I have weak nosey :joy:

2 Likes

I wanted to do that. I thought it would be fun to repel down a building :smile:

3 Likes

I used to dream up a funny job id create if i was rich.

Id hire guys to dig a huge hole with shovels. Id pay them 100k a year.

The contract would say there not allowed to ask what the hole is for or there fired.

Then after months id fill it in and ask them to dig another one somewhere else lol

Maaaaa dreamsssss :rofl:

4 Likes

apart from ladyboy i think maybe an astronaut or a fighter pilot but nothing with heavy lifting either or tasting disgusting food

2 Likes

Cleaning the restrooms at the camping sites. Like disinfecting the restrooms and emptying the toilets (they don’t flush)… They just have a big hole that fills with the poo and pee … Ewwww…

4 Likes

My luck id get stuck up there in a thunderstorm :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:.lol

3 Likes

I work in an industry where I can be sued if I fail to mention a coverage or a limitation. I’ve seen some very expensive situations arise from this.

3 Likes

Nursing, telemarketing, fast food. In other words, all the shi-tty jobs I have a lot of experience in.

3 Likes

Fisherman, guy who cleans fish guts, slaughterer who slaughters animals,experiment person who does experiment on innocent animals and tortured them,
Someone in the army,

4 Likes

I wouldn’t want to work at dump my boyfriend does recycle plant with cockroaches and rats and flies everywhere.

3 Likes