?))) - What Would You Lyke Your Tombstone To Say - (((?

And without realizing it might be a trigger to others… but I usually keep my mouth shut about that. I think I’m stronger than that… sometimes.

it was my choice. if u dont agree thats not my problem.

what i speak triggers stress ?. fine.

Well I don’t…your problem is that you suffer MI and it seems your ‘choices’ are not helping you

Life is not a fairy tale. And I dont intend to farce one. Thank you for ur concern though !

1 Like

Yes , its hard , real hard.

what is MI?..1515155…15151515

I like what Spike Milligan had on his tombstone:

“I told you I was ill!” :wink:

1 Like

Mental Illness
15 chars

“All the bitches loved me cos’ I’m ■■■■■■■ Casper, the friendly ghost”

1 Like

So are you…

but I am compassionate enough not to Label you that.

I believe there are more Psychotic humans out there in the open than in the Asylum.

Anyway, thats besides the point…Buddhism saved my life…else I would have been completely neurotic …someone like nietzsche

So thanks for your concern anyway…I know what I am doing. :slight_smile:

Compassion , to be honest means very little , I’m not a counsellor , Im not here to council you , what ever MI is. It surely is accurate. Mental Illness? There are meds for that you know? No shame in it…

No you don’t. Am I confusing you with another poster who thinks his parents are getting people to surreptitiously inject him with meds?

delusional triggers. you should read the forum guidelines.

Honestly I think it’s more compassionate to tell you the blunt truth than to lie and pretend that you seem healthy.

And you have good company here. I’m mentally ill, and so are at least, I would say, 90% of the people here.

2 Likes

Back on topic…tombstone…

John C. Doe (except my real name middle initial)
Finished Running

I know u r taking about the past life Minnie. … Have u know that those could be true??

I don’t know. Neither do you.

I’m not sure… I guess. “Here lies a caring woman with lots to give and little regrets”

e(Y)e Love You God .

1 Like