?))) - What Would You Lyke Your Tombstone To Say - (((?

Take me with you

1 Like

Guys N Gals , Guys and Gals ,

Reincardnation Yo (!!!) ,

2 Likes

I died , you go rock it , the end.

Ohh man! No! You are really loved here, stop that! :heart:

Always thought about Suicide like 4 hours a day. Never went ahead.

Probably one of these daysā€¦

Anyway smoking 3 - 4 packs a day :)ā€¦Im heading there.

You too? Man, this is a serious thing. Donā€™t you have a pdoc appointment today? Tell him about this.

Boredom Can Murder ā€¦

1 Like

I love Dying Minniiā€¦Meds or No Meds :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Well, I hope you never do it.

something that I regret ---- why not till now :(. World is already overpopulated.

Do You Guys Realize What Tha Words In Thus Thread Turned Into (???) ,

Thread* Killed It ā€¦

1 Like

Lol i quit smoking. I always do stuff to get ahead in life, itā€™s not even worth it. My family sux, the only thing i got from them is mental illness and vitiligo and other deceases. Iā€™m always sad, i dont feel motivated enough to brush my teeth. Itā€™s always a struggle. I dont want to kill myself but it might be the only option. Dont kill yourself, who else is gonna post injection pics?

1 Like

Hijacked thread, sorry.I will leave now.

He/She Will Be Missed .

1 Like

ha ha ha ā€¦thanks!.

I got my illness from my family too :frowning:

but I still love themā€¦any they are still looking for ways to satisfy their insatiable ego.

Nyway , like you say ------------ Keep Livingā€¦For the heck of itā€¦

And you are YOUNGā€¦U have an entire lifeā€¦Im sure it will be lovely and fantastic (im confident) :slight_smile:

1 Like

I Once Thot It Would Be Cool If Tombstones Had Small Shorts V(Y)Dā€™s Of Tha People Who Passed Away ,

Years Back I Thot ,

That Would Be Amazing ā€¦

I want my tombstone to stay ā€˜sleeping beautyā€™ :japanese_ogre:

2 Likes

Hereā€™s my philosophy: You canā€™t really die. If you commit suicide, youā€™ll likely commit suicide in this (and some others) universe an infinite number of times. Seems pretty boring. Do you really want to be weak and play into fate/determination? I feel like committing suicide sometimes, but I want to change. I want to survive. I donā€™t want to keep on dying. I want to live as long as possible. I want to achieve things I havenā€™t achieved before in other universes. I want to live out my life and see new things.

1 Like

i want someone to take away all my organs and bury rest of it in a tombstone. atleast on death ive helped someone.

1 Like

Geez whatā€™s going on here people? Whatā€™s that with all this suicide posts?
I mean, I feel like I donā€™t wanna live every other day, but I know that those are just thoughts and feelings of my sick mind and it is not so bad, it is never so bad to leave.

I know it sounds simplified but in those moments, one should think about what he has, instead of what he lacks, think about, for instance, blind people ( they will never see things that we take for granted), refugees, orphans, homelessā€¦etc. And seeing that it could be worst, one should feel grateful just to have a freedom, and a chance, no matter how far away they seem to beā€¦

4 Likes