Schizophrenia.com

What would you like to be known for, or remembered as?

how would you like to be known? What would be your legacy?

1 Like

I’d like to write a song that would make millions of people SING!

:slight_smile:

I still think I can do it one day.

6 Likes

Remembered as least as possible. My skeleton might get paranoid if too many people think about me.

9 Likes

This is a first draft effort of a song I wrote called…“You Say”…

It’s not that good in my opinion, but I feel I’m getting stronger as a songwriter as time goes by.

http://picosong.com/ggVH

4 Likes

All records and memories of me must be disposed of.

1 Like

Strong.,.,.,1010100

1 Like

I wanna be the very best
That no one ever was
To catch them is my true test
To train them is my cause
Pokemon!

3 Likes

You know if you are really good at baseball you’ll get candy named after you.

1 Like

POKEMON!!! GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!!!
EVERY CHALLENGE ALONG THE WAY
WITH COURAGE I WILL FACE
with a ■■■■■■■ pikachu yeah right get yo ass kicked

1 Like

How would you like to be remembered, @orange?

I am not a President, I dont care about Legacy

I’d like to be remembered as well for being able to give others ‘a chuckle’ from time to time…

I really enjoy music and humor. Those are truly my two creative passions on this earth.

@Patrick I think I want to be remember as someone who made a difference in at least one life.

3 Likes

Don’t sell yourself short, my friend. I think you are already making a difference in more than one life…simply by posting on this forum.

Your courage is admirable and your strength in the face of adversity is remarkable. Opening up to us after being on the ‘other side of the coin’ is inspiring.

I doubt there are many individuals with your status who would do the same…and you are to be commended for that.

:slight_smile:

Hey! There’s more to me than just Boob Pics and Caption Photos…

Eh? Huh??

1 Like

I don’t care if I’m remembered after my death, it probably doesn’t really matter as long as I can not make a significant contribution to humanity but I would like to expand my artistic skills and do some exhibitions.

1 Like

Well i guess that on my grave there will be a sign written in golden letters:
She sucks :bouquet:

2 Likes

Just a nice kid, like I am.

Yea blood. You vampiress

Remember the poem “Ozymandius”. Striving for immortality is futile.

I just want to achieve in my life time , I don’t care about my legacy. I don’t care if people remember me , those memories won’t last for 2 long regardless. :slight_smile: hopefully that’s not too serious