What would you like to be known for, or remembered as?

how would you like to be known? What would be your legacy?

1 Like

Iā€™d like to write a song that would make millions of people SING!

:slight_smile:

I still think I can do it one day.

6 Likes

Remembered as least as possible. My skeleton might get paranoid if too many people think about me.

9 Likes

This is a first draft effort of a song I wrote calledā€¦ā€œYou Sayā€ā€¦

Itā€™s not that good in my opinion, but I feel Iā€™m getting stronger as a songwriter as time goes by.

http://picosong.com/ggVH

4 Likes

All records and memories of me must be disposed of.

1 Like

Strong.,.,.,1010100

1 Like

I wanna be the very best
That no one ever was
To catch them is my true test
To train them is my cause
Pokemon!

3 Likes

You know if you are really good at baseball youā€™ll get candy named after you.

1 Like

POKEMON!!! GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!!!
EVERY CHALLENGE ALONG THE WAY
WITH COURAGE I WILL FACE
with a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  pikachu yeah right get yo ass kicked

1 Like

How would you like to be remembered, @orange?

I am not a President, I dont care about Legacy

Iā€™d like to be remembered as well for being able to give others ā€˜a chuckleā€™ from time to timeā€¦

I really enjoy music and humor. Those are truly my two creative passions on this earth.

@Patrick I think I want to be remember as someone who made a difference in at least one life.

3 Likes

Donā€™t sell yourself short, my friend. I think you are already making a difference in more than one lifeā€¦simply by posting on this forum.

Your courage is admirable and your strength in the face of adversity is remarkable. Opening up to us after being on the ā€˜other side of the coinā€™ is inspiring.

I doubt there are many individuals with your status who would do the sameā€¦and you are to be commended for that.

:slight_smile:

Hey! Thereā€™s more to me than just Boob Pics and Caption Photosā€¦

Eh? Huh??

1 Like

I donā€™t care if Iā€™m remembered after my death, it probably doesnā€™t really matter as long as I can not make a significant contribution to humanity but I would like to expand my artistic skills and do some exhibitions.

1 Like

Well i guess that on my grave there will be a sign written in golden letters:
She sucks :bouquet:

2 Likes

Just a nice kid, like I am.

Yea blood. You vampiress

Remember the poem ā€œOzymandiusā€. Striving for immortality is futile.

I just want to achieve in my life time , I donā€™t care about my legacy. I donā€™t care if people remember me , those memories wonā€™t last for 2 long regardless. :slight_smile: hopefully thatā€™s not too serious