Schizophrenia.com

What would you have the most trouble living without? - Poll

What would you have the most trouble living without?
  • Computer/Tablet
  • Cell Phone
  • Television

0 voters

5 Likes

I gotta have my movies mane! :wink:

7 Likes

Cellphone! I can access the internet on a web browser, I can install lots of apps that connect me with the services I use (bank accounts, password managers, emails, Google photos, other Google services, Fitbit, Bearable mood & symptom tracker, Amazon, Etsy, other shopping apps), games, a shortcut to this forum, a calculator, an alarm clock… And of course, I can call and text people, with ease…

I can do a lot of things on my cellphone. And it’s easily portable! I can have all of the above mentioned, AND MORE, in my pocket!! :smiley:

6 Likes

Without my cell phone it would be impossible to access my bank and pay bills, among other things.
Our computer is ancient and cant handle most tasks anymore.

2 Likes

Definitely the smartphone. I would say that the majority of humans and their lives will revolve around their smartphone between now and the future.

2 Likes

In reality it’s none of these the most precious thing is life I feel like I can’t make it without my spouse my family is supportive to these devices are to hand use the world but your world is with your family

2 Likes

The Computer. All my streaming TV comes off it, as well as my games. And all my online stuff like shopping and paying the bills is done on it.
I spend my time from waking to going to bed on the thing.

3 Likes

Entertainmentwise televison, but I need my computer to pay the bills, order stuff, apply for jobs, check mail etc. Living without a computer would be liberating I think, but very inconvenient. I replaced my smartphone with a dumbphone. That helps a lot. I found smartphones very stressful.

1 Like