Schizophrenia.com

What Would You Do, to Make the World a Better Place?

@MrSquirrel wow, that’s a pretty impressive resume. I hope to start volunteering at the local Humane Society, and then probably start driving for seniors to their doctor’s appointments

Keep up the great work!!

2 Likes

@Ooorgle that is a noble goal. I know my sister Jo wants to do that when she retires, not everyone could handle it

1 Like

Thanks everybody for your thoughts. Much appreciated

@anon83141956 and @pedro27 thanks for the great quotes. I love them both, and will take them to heart

I specialized in hospice care. Pain management and quality of death. Lot of cancer.

It’s a great field to get into, but it’s very demanding.

1 Like

I’m sure demanding is an understatement. I’m not sure I could handle it, and have great respect for anyone who can

1 Like

I cant do much, I am disabled at home due to severe negative symptoms. But my brother sometimes buys burgers from McDonald with his friends like 50 burgers and they go distribute them to homeless people in the street.

2 Likes

A group of friends to be precise.

I had this idea of offering a billion dollar prize to anyone who could find a cost effective way to desalinate sea water. By “cost effective” I mean competitive with the watershed in temperate climates. Something like that would benefit humanity in so many different ways. It would make so much more land more productive. Look at how much land would be more productive in Australia. Look at all the coast line in Mexico. Look how much pressure it would take off the public water system in California. Look at how much water all the giant coastal cities would get.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.