What would you do if you were king or queen?

I know one thing I for sure wouldn’t do is mess with any religion. That’s some bad luck.

2 Likes

Depending what political power I would have. Change the educational system, better pay for teachers. I would make my job as a king useless.

1 Like

I’d leave most of the decisions to an elected political democracy. I would weigh in very rarely. I would usher in equality for all people. As far as religion, race, gender and sexual preference. I’d keep those around me very rich and happy. I would fund the spy agency very heavily. I’d also eat a lot of good food and have a lot of sex. :joy: I would probably also choose one of my daughters to be queen instead of a potential son. I’d usher in the first female and lgbt leaders. I would have the most diverse advisors and political leaders. President Obama would be a Supreme Court justice if he wanted to. Then I’d put a bar on politicians ever being judges and not allow elected judges.

I live in a fantasy land though.

1 Like

I’d institute intelligence and aptitude tests as early as humanly possible. Then tell children what they will be good at. Still allowing them to choose what they want to do. Hoping they would choose what they’re good at.

1 Like

The US is facing a major Teacher’s shortage which is getting worse. We are hiring overseas teachers and that’s not enough. Teacher’s from overseas like the phillipines are being placed in small towns all over America. Estimated shortage to hit a hundred thousand i heard last.

1 Like

I am a king! :laughing::crown: to be anyways :relaxed::eyes:

3 Likes

Personally I’d focus on spiritual and philosophical studies.

2 Likes

I’m king too how’s that possible. :+1:

2 Likes

My daughters were taught by philiponia teachers for awhile. They can be just as good. To avoid burn out I would probably allow teachers to take a year off if they choose. I would also pay them a lot better to attract the best teachers.

1 Like

As king I would stay true to my oaths and covenants.

I’d also try to institute a set of oaths that world leaders would take part in. The input would be taken from all world leaders. Seems impossible but it’s worth a shot.

I’d also probably update the Geneva conventions. One of many things I’d try to do is get rid of snipers. In an overall push to make war as least psychologically tormenting as possible for soldiers.

1 Like

I’d focus on helping feed, house and educate the poor. Then we’ll have 1000 kings

2 Likes

Today Royalty does not have power.
They are symbolic figures

2 Likes

If I were king of the forest I would grrrr! grrr!

Huh-ha!

:rainbow:

1 Like

Seduce all the comely wenches.

2 Likes

I would resign straight away I don’t want to be king or queen

I would instantly ban all noisy motorcycles

1 Like

I’d banish dwarfs from my kingdom and preach work ethic to the uneducated masses.

Belgium is a kingdom. Our king has limited powers (parliamentary democracy) but is still very influential. He has his role in keeping the country together despite different cultures and languages.

If I were Britannia, I’d waive the rules

Old joke

Actually I’d declare Anarchy, just to see who volunteers to clean out the sewers

I would have a task force against people breaking into homes and people deliberately tampering with anything that harms people, like at restaurants because there are a lot of evil dum@sses playing God, who aren’t capable of judging a damn thing, as they are immature, dishonest and unbelievably ignorant.